• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: Why do you love INFJs? What do you like about them?

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJs have got to be the weirdest bunch of people. I still don't know what makes them all similar to one another apart from the weird vibe I get from them that I can't put in words. So it makes it very hard to answer...unlike other types. I think I seem to repel them in my current incarnation for whatever reason....but then again I haven't actually met many. It's annoying because intuitively all other types I can get a feeling for where we overlap and where we don't...I get a feeling for what would keep us interested in each other and what wouldn't...but INFJs seem to throw my spider sense a bit off.

I need more samples to make an accurate assesment. The one trait I admire that I can see in some is that they can be quite visionary. That is hot to me. Maybe I just haven't discussed cool enough stuff with some of the INFJs I've interacted with...or I've met the shitty ones. We need to go deeper maybe to find that common stuff.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
as an xNFP I can say my experience with INFJs has been wonderful. It is more like they know how to see through my walls, into my world, and translate what I am thinking and feeling. Kind of beautiful, feeling understood for once.