• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What's Your Least Compatible Type? (Open to all)

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm INFJ and my for sure least compatible type is ISTP.

No hate-intended- (plus I'm sure they feel the same way) Something about the "Whaddup? kind of agressive way they tend to communicate grates on me and I'm sure my more indignant emotionality does so for them too.

So, I know it's a negative topic but I'm just interested- What's your least compatible type? And, if your willing to go there, why?

á´…eparted

passages
Historically speaking: INTP. I have met few, and of those that I had regular contact with their was either no/awkward chemistry (I might even describe it as anti-chemistry), or we badly got under each others skin. They tended to care about things I don't care about, and would get upset over things I regarded as no big deal. It went two ways generally. The debating tendancy of this type also can quickly drive me insane.

I'm sure there are INTP's out there I'd get along famously with. It just hasn't happened yet, and I tend to think statistically speaking I have the lowest compatibility with that type.

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm sorry guys. Immediately after starting this thread, I regretted it. I really don't meant to spread hate or trying to raise one's self by putting another down. I'm sorry, I know I started it, but I'm officially no longer endorsing it. Share what you will but I wish you won't. I apologize.

á´…eparted

passages
I'm sorry guys. Immediately after starting this thread, I regretted it. I really don't meant to spread hate or trying to raise one's self by putting another down. I'm sorry, I know I started it, but I'm officially no longer endorsing it. Share what you will but I wish you won't. I apologize.

Threads like this have been made in the past, and they will be made in the future. In my experience they largely remain civil and people keep in mind that having poor experience with a time does not inform one to dislike all of that type. People are level headed enough.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's hard to know, really. I can found counterexamples for the types that I would say I might dislike. I'm actually not comfortable making a generalization in this area at this juncture.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Aw, no worries.

Shallow, deceptive, materialistic, and arrogant women. Otherwise I've never worried about their type.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESxx for sure. Not much to discuss about. I just don't get too well with sensors nor do I get with extroverts, so you can imagine how it is with the combo.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I only generally hate know-it-all who thought they know more than anyone else in their area, and refuse to listen to other people's viewpoint just to protect theirs. I have to see my friend who I valued in a sense became nothing but an ordinary person as in losing identity. But I think this one isn't so much mbti related, but perhaps there are certain mbti(s) are more vulnerable to this kind of conversion.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't seem to be good with feeling types though I have a lot of feeler friends, romantic relationships don't tend to work out.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESxx for sure. Not much to discuss about. I just don't get too well with sensors nor do I get with extroverts, so you can imagine how it is with the combo.

Same. For whatever reason, I tend to have the most trouble seeing eye-to-eye with ESxx types compared to other types.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While there are definitely exceptions, I often don't click that well with xSTJs, INTJs, or ESTPs. It's not that I dislike or am prone to conflict with these types -- more like there tends to be very little chemistry, period. From reading the forums, though, I've found I generally have more in common with xxTJs than meets the eye, but in real life those similarities remain pretty well-hidden. On the other hand, from my experiences with ESTPs I think we tend to be genuinely very different.

wallflour

MBTI Type
IDK!
Enneagram
0w0
I'm INFJ and my for sure least compatible type is ISTP.

No hate-intended- (plus I'm sure they feel the same way) Something about the "Whaddup? kind of agressive way they tend to communicate grates on me and I'm sure my more indignant emotionality does so for them too.

So, I know it's a negative topic but I'm just interested- What's your least compatible type? And, if your willing to go there, why?

Could you elaborate a little more on this "whaddup" aggressiveness?
Does this include having a candid, straight-to-the-point communication style? Being forward due to not being shy about saying something others would usually feel uncomfortable saying? Saying exactly what they think even if it's some nihilistic comment that dismisses all the ongoing good vibes?

If someone grates on you this way, could you still enjoy their company if they had redeeming qualities you respect or if you know they're very well-intentioned, just kinda rough around the edges?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is not a specific type that I feel incompatible with, and I get along with everyone I meet.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I am in complete symbiosis with every type, but in matters of what is less intriguing and thrill enducing to me, if we stick to the generalized MBTI description, I'd say ESFP/ESFJ.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I'll turn the question to a positive one: I tend to get along better with TP people or not very structured Js. With the ones I have more "problems" are SFs. But overall I think it all comes down to the individual traits that make someone's company either enjoyable or terribly exasperating.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
EST#s. Nothing against them but I just don't seem to have much in common with them. Also find them intimidating but that's more likely a reflection on me then them.

Last edited:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Honestly the people I've had the most trouble with are other SFJs. Too much Fe can be very toxic, especially if one or more parties is unhealthy. I also had an ENTJ boyfriend who was awful--just not emotionally aware at all (but thought he was). Don't think that was as related to type as it was to extreme narcissism.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Most of the time I absolutely can't with ESTJs, ISTJs, then Fe-doms, surprisingly enough Fi-doms (especially INFPs), and there were a huge lot of unhealthy, most likely undiagnosed narcissistical ENTPs I ran into. (As an Ne-dom you're kinda drawn to other Ne-doms, I experienced, and so I've met more ENTPs than I can count on both hands and feet.)
Weirdly enough I can handle ISTPs over a longer time with no real conflicts. And that's weird, given how I literally butt heads with ESTJs and ISTJs after about three minutes into a conversation ...

When it comes to INTJs it's a hit or a miss, but once I've met one who was an INTJ, no question, but we found out we were terrifyingly alike, as if we were clones! :shock:
I'm curious how I'd do with INFJs. Don't think I've ever really had the opportunity to talk to one long enough to see if we'd click. Then again, Enneagram also plays a huge part in whether you can get along with someone or not...

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
EST#s. Nothing against them but I just don't seem to have much in common with them. Also find them intimidating but that's more likely a reflection on me then them.

Same.

Always have the impression they judge a book by its cover.