• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What's Your Least Compatible Type? (Open to all)

Mason Mercer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd probably say ESFJ (maybe ESTJ) mainly because I'm an INFP (leading Fi) and ESFJ's lead with Fe, which creates lots of room for misunderstandings in all sorts of situations.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm sorry guys. Immediately after starting this thread, I regretted it. I really don't meant to spread hate or trying to raise one's self by putting another down. I'm sorry, I know I started it, but I'm officially no longer endorsing it. Share what you will but I wish you won't. I apologize.
I don't see this is as a problem. People gotta do tests and see the data.

I take it this is about romantic pairing? Romantic compatibility? Or, maybe it's not about that, but maybe it's about workplace compatibility, or compatibility in friendship. I don't know.

Compatible, you say? Well, ISFP, ISFJ seem the least compatible in any respect.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People who insist on the mea culpa blame game. It tends to divide us as a couple and make me feel non stop judged. It seems integral to many Fe-Ti couples though, and make their bond strong. For me, it makes me feel alone when we should be a team against the world. I typically assume that its my fault when things go wrong and rather focus on how to fix/prevent it next time, together. It leaves me feeling judged and unloved and unable to be myself without being ‘on’ or perfect all the time. And that kind of defeats the point of a relationship to me.

For me, this is why some Esfj and Infj tend to make me bristle.

The other thing that doesnt work for me is the view that if others are being ‘stupid’ (whatever stupid is defined as by that person, often a blindspot they consider a weakness), they deserve to be taken advantage of. Those people typically count me among the stupid, and vice versa. The mirror effect and eyerolling that occurs isnt exactly condusive to attraction.

Often seems to happen with entps, but sometimes also certain TJs, stps and Fjs. Even the occasional FP :shrug:

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In my case I doubt it's type-related. I realized I can get along with any type, it just depends on how healthy/unhealthy the type is.

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I’m an XNFP and my least compatible type are Te-doms. ESTJs and ENTJs piss me off.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Probably ExTJ because they're too aggressive.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am not sure on types anymore, but I don't like idealists much, or people who are pathologically altruistic. Everytime I see these kinds of people, I feel they will waste their lives and be hurt, possibly die young. Not that it is wrong to do what you want/believe in. I just don't like seeing people get beat up by life, and I know its going to happen to them. I believe it is inefficient as well as foolish, if they have lept in without proper research or understanding of reality and human nature. So my irritaition is boundless because I am incapable of preventing it, because explaining it doesn't stop them.

(I just realized this is INFJ thread, whoops)

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ's seem to often clash with ESFJ's for being "fake", and ExTJ's for being "harsh".

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm INFJ and my for sure least compatible type is ISTP.

No hate-intended- (plus I'm sure they feel the same way) Something about the "Whaddup? kind of agressive way they tend to communicate grates on me and I'm sure my more indignant emotionality does so for them too.

So, I know it's a negative topic but I'm just interested- What's your least compatible type? And, if your willing to go there, why?

I agree with you.There is this INFJ I know who makes the perfect enime with his ISTP acquaintance. :)

But personally I think it's ESTJ. I like their aura and brain , but the chemistry rarely exist. I just can't stand how they're rude and proud about it , being blunt and inconsiderate, always wanting things their way, and for a reason of 'they don't like you' they embarrass you in public.

Personally I don't remember being enimes with them , either relatives or friends. Or from observation of strangers.

I like their brain and when sometimes we find a common topic ; they seem very decent, I love talking to them about these topics . And I do respect them when I see how much they're trying to change their attitude for the better. It warms my heart.

One last thing is, they just don't get it , they don't understand why any of the social rules are necessary or why people act so emotionally . They just question everything , and it's interesting somehow.

But the problem is they act as if they don't understand 'innocently' when they attack you personally , so the others would see you aggressive for doing anything against that ESTJ in return. Are people stupid?

And as I said, they are friends and family members whom I love , but I know that we are not soo compatible.

Though theoretically I think ESTP . I can't recognise any , so I don't know.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am not sure on types anymore, but I don't like idealists much, or people who are pathologically altruistic. Everytime I see these kinds of people, I feel they will waste their lives and be hurt, possibly die young. Not that it is wrong to do what you want/believe in. I just don't like seeing people get beat up by life, and I know its going to happen to them. I believe it is inefficient as well as foolish, if they have lept in without proper research or understanding of reality and human nature. So my irritaition is boundless because I am incapable of preventing it, because explaining it doesn't stop them.

(I just realized this is INFJ thread, whoops)

Lol :D

I'm actually interested in what you have to say. Would you explain more ?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Romantically, INTJ. In general, I struggle with e2.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol :D

I'm actually interested in what you have to say. Would you explain more ?

It would be difficult for me to elaborate on. As it goes with my own strict mindset on self-preservation, but not selfish self preservation if that makes sense. Altruism has its place in the world, don't get me wrong. But I believe in everything in moderation, and it is one of those things.

Some people are so bent on helping everyone else, they trample on the people around them that also need their help. They dont realize they can make much more of a difference at home, and only when home is acceptable should they try helping those outside. Because resources are limited. And due to those limitations, you cannot help everyone. I hear them say they will help everyone, but anyone who knows that there are billions of people who need help, and only a few million that can provide it. Will quickly realize that it is resource impossible. In their attempts to help, they open themselves up to righteous sacrafice, suicidal altruism. Without realizing that them doing so, takes others down with them. It weakens the very ability to give help to begin with. Eventually, there will be no one else to give help. Because they have compromised the system that has created the help to begin with. They will have given everything, and have gotten nothing. They forget that its okay to be a little selfish, that its okay to say no. They will destroy themselves, and no one will even remember their sacrifice. In fact, people wouldnt care. Some will even despise your help. I ask them, is it really worth it?

I find that to be sad.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
It would be difficult for me to elaborate on. As it goes with my own strict mindset on self-preservation, but not selfish self preservation if that makes sense. Altruism has its place in the world, don't get me wrong. But I believe in everything in moderation, and it is one of those things.

Some people are so bent on helping everyone else, they trample on the people around them that also need their help. They dont realize they can make much more of a difference at home, and only when home is acceptable should they try helping those outside. Because resources are limited. And due to those limitations, you cannot help everyone. I hear them say they will help everyone, but anyone who knows that there are billions of people who need help, and only a few million that can provide it. Will quickly realize that it is resource impossible. In their attempts to help, they open themselves up to righteous sacrafice, suicidal altruism. Without realizing that them doing so, takes others down with them. It weakens the very ability to give help to begin with. Eventually, there will be no one else to give help. Because they have compromised the system that has created the help to begin with. They will have given everything, and have gotten nothing. They forget that its okay to be a little selfish, that its okay to say no. They will destroy themselves, and no one will even remember their sacrifice. In fact, people wouldnt care. Some will even despise your help. I ask them, is it really worth it?

I find that to be sad.

*looks back at how many people fit the profile*

*sigh*

Look, these people are fucked in the head, but it can't be helped. Most of them do that with conviction. Add to your knowledge, the pure idealistic souls do that unconditionally for the love of doing it. They actually don't wait for you or I to recognize it, but they love it when we do. They also don't mind giving everything when they, hum, feel it's worth it. Just, don't try to make sense of it in your head, or else, you will end up in the asylum.

I'm a pragmatically generous person, and I'm drawn to these suicidally generous freaks. It's disturbing.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*looks back at how many people fit the profile*

*sigh*

Look, these people are fucked in the head, but it can't be helped. Most of them do that with conviction. Add to your knowledge, the pure idealistic souls do that unconditionally for the love of doing it. They actually don't wait for you or I to recognize it, but they love it when we do. They also don't mind giving everything when they, hum, feel it's worth it. Just, don't try to make sense of it in your head, or else, you will end up in the asylum.

I'm a pragmatically generous person, and I'm drawn to these suicidally generous freaks. It's disturbing.

I dont have trouble making sense of it, its just I get bothered about how inefficient and terrible their approach is. Lol

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INxJ. I don't understand how anyone could be attracted to them to be honest.