• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What's Your Least Compatible Type? (Open to all)

Jaguar

Ni doesn't amplify Te but lower it LOL.

Because of it INTJ know structure but they don't care about external structure. :cry:

I spoke with a woman who took the MBTI and came out ESTJ. She told me she joined the military. I asked" Wtf did you do that for?" She said she needs structure in her life. I asked her to define structure. "Routine" she replied. I wanted to vomit but I didn't tell her that since routine=death to me. It's like standing on a football field doing jumping jacks, pretending the goal posts don't exist. Now, what is your definition of "external structure"?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I spoke with a woman who took the MBTI and came out ESTJ. She told me she joined the military. I asked" Wtf did you do that for?" She said she needs structure in her life. I asked her to define structure. "Routine" she replied. I wanted to vomit but I didn't tell her that since routine=death to me. It's like standing on a football field doing jumping jacks, pretending the goal posts don't exist. Now, what is your definition of "external structure"?

I quit/refuse to do my old job because of routine. I like to have some routine in life like when when to work, when to sleep etc. I like to have planned day for triviality in life. But doing job where actually every day IS the same? No. Too much. Bye. :D

Jaguar

I quit/refuse to do my old job because of routine. I like to have some routine in life like when when to work, when to sleep etc. I like to have planned day for triviality in life. But doing job where actually every day IS the same? No. Too much. Bye. :D

Planned triviality. Really?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You better be trolling. ;)

You don't understand. If you mechanize things what is not important you can do more things what is important to you.

BTW the way you react about routines like there is a BOMB in front of your door waiting to explode and ruin your life COMPLETE you sound more like ENTP 8.
No, you are not just disgust about routine, routine is literally your fear - your weakness.

Jaguar

You don't understand. If you mechanize things what is not important you can do more things what is important to you.

Sounds SJ, my man.

BTW the way you react about routines like there is a BOMB in front of your door waiting to explode and ruin your life COMPLETE you sound more like ENTP 8.

E8 is correct. But you are conflating strategic planning (which is what I do) with routine. Trust me, there is no strategy needed to go to the grocery store.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
E8 is correct. But you are conflating strategic planning (which is what I do) with routine. Trust me, there is no strategy needed to go to the grocery store.

If you mechanize things what is not important you can do more things what is important to you.
This is Te which actually you don't understand.

I don't care what you think about strategy. Stay that talk for others. Your weakness is clearly that you somehow, sometime get lost in track.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I wouldn't even know where to begin, tbh. This is probably because I really can't be bothered to type anyone that I don't get along with. Seems like a waste of energy. I do seem to be a magnet for ENFPs though. :thinking:

Jaguar

I don't care what you think about strategy.

I don't care what you think about grocery shopping.

Yeah. Life is easier when you put all BS to routine and just go that way.

All of that sounds like Si:

#3 – I Like Having a Routine and Structure To My Day

Knowing what to expect and having a familiar routine and schedule makes me feel relaxed and at ease in my life. I enjoy having my coffee at a certain time, and doing my shopping on a certain day at a certain place.
10 Signs That You Might Be an Introverted Sensor - Psychology Junkie

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't care what you think about grocery shopping.

Te sort things by its importance not Si. Ti categorize things what you actually do it on this forum perfectly.

If you mechanize things what is not important you can do more things what is important to you.

This is literally definition of Te.

And for the record: Be quick-thinker (create blind, theoretical (Ti) and superstitious image about someone) is not same thing as be quick and right (create correct image about someone)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Other ENTJ and ..hmm..unhealthy INTJ? ( I think Coriolis is great and IMO, a model of INTJ so I don't think it'd be accurate to say "INTJ" in general.)

Basically, the type of people who think that any and every expressed personal opinion or preference is an invitation to debate...even worse, a debate that can be won.

Or, God forbid, the type who talk about being "rational and unemotional." while angrily debating over personal opinions, preferences and other insignificant things that don't matter at all.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni doesn't amplify ability of Te but lower it LOL.

Because of it INTJ know structure but they don't care about external systems. :cry:
If anything, I find Te amplifies the ability of Ni, much as a lens focuses light.

Yeah. Life is easier when you put all BS to routine and just go that way.
Actually, I agree with this. I prefer not to waste time and attention on what I am going to wear, or eat for breakfast, or when I will leave for work, or take time to exercise. Better to focus on things that are more meaningful and consequential. And no, these are not so much tied to specific times and places as specific sequences and intervals. It is also all chosen by me, so daily/weekly implementation of a plan of my own creation.

Or, God forbid, the type who talk about being "rational and unemotional." while angrily debating over personal opinions, preferences and other insignificant things that don't matter at all.
Such qualities are better demonstrated than claimed.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yuu said:

I can't help but feel that many immature/unhealthy INFJs would be guilty of this.

The kind of INFJ who doesn't think they're an INFJ, because they happen to align themselves with their Ti and perhaps Se.

That's an example of where properly assessing a person's type, and how their behaviour deviates from the ideal functioning of that type, could be beneficial.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
If anything, I find Te amplifies the ability of Ni, much as a lens focuses light.
So you claim that INTJ know structure as ISTJ does? I don't think so.
Since INTJ are famous for their independent minds and don't actually care about structure or pyramidal scheme of things. Walking paradox but you probably know about it. :)

Te is literally like "Look, IT IS HOW IT IS!" and Ni deny it by created their own world with own rules.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I can't help but feel that many immature/unhealthy INFJs would be guilty of this.

The kind of INFJ who doesn't think they're an INFJ, because they happen to align themselves with their Ti and perhaps Se.

That's an example of where properly assessing a person's type, and how their behaviour deviates from the ideal functioning of that type, could be beneficial.

Yeah, I can agree with that.

I love my husband, he’s great in many ways but this is defintly him.

He notoriously rants about people who “ don’t know the difference between “ I like and is good” ( ie fact v preference)but as soon as he learns that I am not in love with something he it’s “ Why do you hate everything ?!” and then it becomes a personal attack. :huh:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
So you claim that INTJ know structure as ISTJ does? I don't think so.
Since INTJ are famous for their independent minds and don't actually care about structure or pyramidal scheme of things. Walking paradox but you probably know about it. :)

Te is literally like "Look, IT IS HOW IT IS!" and Ni deny it by created their own world with own rules.

Yeah, I relate to this.
I feel like it is the MBTI version of the “ concrete random” learning style; it is basically using diamtricallu opposed styles in a way that works for us ( it’s about 4 % of the population) and is absurdity to the rest of the population.

BTW, I know a lot of people would find bragging rights in being the minority but not in this case. It is infintlety frustating having everyone treat you like you’re an idiot just because you cannot explain your thought process -which almost always gets you the correct answer before them-in a way they understand.