• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What's Your Least Compatible Type? (Open to all)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strong Ti-doms annoy me and I annoy them.

Blacksheep2017

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I just got door slammed by a highly sensitive INFP. Our connection was awesome at some points but his idealism was off the charts and it was like walking on eggshells. Overall, the Fi dom function drove me nuts. He couldn't accept blame very well. And his Te was out of control. Often times he was inconsiderate. My ex SIL was INFP and while we got along fine and understood one another, reactions and feelings were usually misaligned so I don't think I'll be looking to pair with another INFP in the future.

I've had horrible interactions with INTJs also. The ones I've met are too arrogant for my personality. My ex husband and ex best friend were both ISTJ and we got along great, just lacked emotional depth. I could see ENTP or ENFJ being a fun experience for me.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't been in any relationships, but I've never felt an attraction to SFJs and xSTPs. I'll accept any type as friends and I have nothing personal against them, I just feel like the way we function would clash & we wouldn't click at all. I'd have to meet more people/types to be more certain though.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm INFJ and my for sure least compatible type is ISTP.

What's your least compatible type? And, if your willing to go there, why?

ISTPs are definitely one of my least compatible. I haven't dealt with one closely in some time but I don't forget the strong mutual irritation.

Other than them, SPs more broadly and INTs without well-developed F. SPs and I simply don't value any of the same things, they don't readily understand me or care to, we never have anything to discuss. INTs with low F can be quite cruel and this turns me off.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure of my type. Maybe ISTJ. I avoid sensory extroverts with a thinking preference. I just walk away, so to speak. I worked with an ISTP for years and we couldn't stand each other. I have a strong feel now for the sort of people I don't jive with and I don't make any effort with them.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've had my most hardcore clashes with ESFJs. ESTJs can drive me nuts, but they don't tend to go on a social rampage to ostracize me because I don't like the same ice cream they do. I struggle most with SJs, although ISTJs are often the easiest for me to get along with. ISFJs seem easy on the surface, but little do I know they can't stand me behind my back, and I find them rather dull and too agreeable. They also do the covert operations to take me down socially.

I've had major clashes with an INTJ and had relationships with an ENFP & an INFJ crumble....so I don't put much stock into typology for this stuff anymore.

For romance, I feel almost no one is compatible, at least not in theory. So the real question is: who is compatible with an INfP 4w5 sp/sx?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mbti only plays a part, the rest is enneagram and their wings and instinctual variants that can have the rest of the effect.

In any case, ESTJ's have been the worst so far. Micromanaging and lecturing responsibility all the time, but at least they can do the boring stuff. I assume some are nice but I've just not been on the good side much and there's little we can really relate on. But it was a type 8w7 on top of it so go figure it was just too intense to deal with for me..

I've known a lot of type SJ's who tend to be type 8 so far and it in general just doesn't work well. Me having an 8ish energy myself hates being controlled or influenced in any way.

An ENTJ 7w8 8w9 I known as she was great for conversation(talked for hours) but a bit too intense and over confident in her adamant views at times still. Kind of double edged.

Which is funny since I've come off at intense as well, but more conversationally when it's something I'm passionate about. I'm not as overtly aggressive, unless someone's crossed a line and I'm pissed I can get sharp then and only then.

VeronicaGrace

ENFP&ESTP Friends? yes.. Soulmates..Perhaps. Life Partners? No.

I'm INFJ and my for sure least compatible type is ISTP.

No hate-intended- (plus I'm sure they feel the same way) Something about the "Whaddup? kind of agressive way they tend to communicate grates on me and I'm sure my more indignant emotionality does so for them too.

So, I know it's a negative topic but I'm just interested- What's your least compatible type? And, if your willing to go there, why?

Friendship wise I can't really see an incompatible type. I'm an ENFP. Intimacy wise, ESTP :(. Even though I learned a lot from my ESTP boyfriend of 4 years, He was very insensitive to my feelings and saw things as black and white. He was great with people he didn't know. We would have made better friends than lovers. I wonder if he just wasn't an unhealthy ESTP. He was a bit of a narcissist. He was controlling by being passive aggressive and then do the exact thing he was accusing me of. I really would never want to be in an intimate relationship with one but good friends sure. P.S. Still love him though.

enfpe

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
I just got door slammed by a highly sensitive INFP. Our connection was awesome at some points but his idealism was off the charts and it was like walking on eggshells. Overall, the Fi dom function drove me nuts. He couldn't accept blame very well. And his Te was out of control. Often times he was inconsiderate. My ex SIL was INFP and while we got along fine and understood one another, reactions and feelings were usually misaligned so I don't think I'll be looking to pair with another INFP in the future.

I've had horrible interactions with INTJs also. The ones I've met are too arrogant for my personality. My ex husband and ex best friend were both ISTJ and we got along great, just lacked emotional depth. I could see ENTP or ENFJ being a fun experience for me.

You should give an ENFP a try. For the most part, we love INFJ haha :wubbie:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I either love Ti doms or I hate them. Especially INTPs. We either get along fantastically or we want to murder each other as violently as possibly. :unsure:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
STJ types. We just don't speak the same language or understand each other.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
STJ types. We just don't speak the same language or understand each other.

Same here. They're always on their high horse about everything, and we take the exact opposite things seriously

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same here. They're always on their high horse about everything, and we take the exact opposite things seriously

Most of the ones I've dealt with find me strange and interpret my laid-back, detached persona and general smartassery as a being both lackadaisical and rude, therefore causing their Te to want to bludgeon me to death with a rock, whereas I get annoyed with their tendency to be overly literal and rigid (in my interpretation).

Plus, I'm not much into that whole submit to and be subservient to those viewed as authority or higher on the chain of command (I get a sick pleasure out of watching in horror as everyone looks terrified because I'll intentionally say what everyone is thinking but are too afraid of the repercussions to say).

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a hard time understanding most of the ESFJs I know. That being said, I know some really nice ones too.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have several clash with ExTP. ESxP You know why? Cuz they are usually 8 (ESTP males who is not 8 is :hi:) but they are so irresponsible, they are irrational, they don't worry about consequences of their actions, they do things to people because they want to do and yet they want to be bosses and bitches. Right. :dry:
And some ENTPs drive me nuts with their pranks to the point that you want to kill them but I am not sure if they are ENTP or ESTP. :mad:

ESxJ in young age...damn... :mad:

I am usually enigma for the most of types but highly sensitive , stubborn and not objective people who does not want to confess their mistakes, childish behavior ...I can't tell where to start from. Oh yes...and other NTs for sure with them I am usually offline in war or peace but never in between. :D

Also Fe types... I can't stand their Fe's accusation for me and everybody else to be selfish especially... ESFJ. HORROR FOR REASON OF ANYKIND. :(

I can also tell that ISxx are the types which I have less clashes and I am most conformable. ISFP (check) ISTP (ckeck) INTP INTJ ISTJ (ckeck) and INFJ(check) most of :wubbie:

And NF are usually cool. ;)

*check => grate bounds :D

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think I have a least compatible type. Most compatible sure, I always tend to draw in Fi doms. Not really sure why, they just appear and come out of the woodwork. Fine with me. I think Fi is often misunderstood and since I have auxiliary Fi, I'm really good at Fi conversations.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I struggle to interact with XXTP types the most.