• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What's Your Least Compatible Type? (Open to all)

Permabanned
Oh come on, you know you like it better the more Xs there are.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
do you think there is some sort of hate or misunderstandings between enne 2 and 3? because I find some truth in that.

Just for me, I struggle with feeling smothered with love and attention.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I, being an 1w2 found that some 4 to be irritating subconsciously. and I was told that 1s get 4-esh when they are depressed. so I assumed it is because they remind me of my bad times, and unhealthiness. I might get along slightly/superficially with 4s, but observing them kills me from deep within. so I stay away.

I say subconsciously because suppressing my feelings consciously doesn`t help lighten the heavy feelings at all.
(p.s: I don`t mean to generalize my discomfort towards 4 at all, just that it happens more frequently, and needs greater effort for harmony, than needed with other types)
[MENTION=26163]Consilience[/MENTION] I was sleepy when I wrote the pre-edit reply. :D nevermind that, got your point.

Last edited:

RoRoRabbit

I envision a future where your type is a required element in your online dating profile.

>.<

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I envision a future where your type is a required element in your online dating profile.

>.<

Lol. I can see the future online marketing a service of (send us a pic and we'll tell you their MBTI/ENNE type).
Alot of talented people can do that.

P.s: in this century, they should have already required that info in social sites.:D