• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are Female NFs Sexually/Mentally Attracted to Male NTs?

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
I always find myself attracted to NF women. Is it just me or.

Last edited:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Depending on their maturity, I like male NTs.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For what reasons, out of curiosity?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tend to get along with them, specially when talking about subjects of common interest. ENTP and INTJ mostly.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Speaking from the NT boy PoV I find I get on well with NF women since we in many ways like the same types of topics and interests. I also love trolling NFs so there is that as well. :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i don't think i've ever been attracted to an NT :unsure:.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
NF males seem to be attracted to NT females. That's my experience.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I don't think I've experienced a NT properly to answer that , I do enjoy the hell out of a lively debate and someone who makes me think about their point of view.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's never happened to me. I like ST's.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am sexually attracted to hot people, nice bodies and the like, not MBTI types.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't think I've experienced a NT properly to answer that , I do enjoy the hell out of a lively debate and someone who makes me think about their point of view.

Similar in thought, I tend to seek out the company of those that can broaden my perspective more. Not that I have a narrow scope on things, but the idea of expanding further and further is extremely exciting for me :happy2:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Similar in thought, I tend to seek out the company of those that can broaden my perspective more. Not that I have a narrow scope on things, but the idea of expanding further and further is extremely exciting for me :happy2:
I could not have said that better, I feel exactly the same :happy2: