• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What Unlikely MBTi Pairings Seem to Get Along Well?

ChocTiramisu

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
I'm watching Married at first sight and one of the couples is an ENTP/ISFJ. I've noticed that ENTPs seem to really like or feel drawn to ISTJs and ISFJs. But look--those letters are total opposite.
I'm ENFJ and I get along very well with ISTJs.

What unlikely pairings have you noticed get along super well and has that ever happened to you?

adventureawaits

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... I'm an ENFP and I was with an ENTJ for a VERY long time. We're still close friends to this day. Unsure if that's considered unlikely, but we had the whole free spirit vs rigid/traditional thing going on with not a ton of interests in common. Overall, we got along surprisingly well, still remains my deepest connection to date, and we only ended because he was stuck in the timing of his personal life plan and I was antsy to move forward (and became unhappy as a result).

**edited for clarity!

Jaguar

Hmm... I'm an ENFP and I was with an ENTJ for a VERY long time. We're still close friends to this day. Unsure if that's considered unlikely, but we had the whole rigid/traditional vs free spirit thing going on with not a ton of interests in common.

Odd. I didn't know ENFPs were that rigid/traditional. Thanks for the info.

adventureawaits

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Odd. I didn't know ENFPs were that rigid/traditional. Thanks for the info.

I should've been more clear. I was the free spirit in the pair. ENTJ was the rigid/traditional one.