• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Do you find ENFPs charming?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Superficially yes, however when they become defensive, which is often, they can be extremely destructive of others around them. Ive found that my best strategy is to just lie to them and flatter them endlessly so they feel safe and secure. ie, yes ENFPs are so very sweet and charming and just one of the most amazing, endearing types of all.
lol good tactic
Charming in the same way Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad is. You can't take your eyes off, but you wish you could.
sounds about right

rav3n

Some are, some aren't. I have a couple of ENFP close friends IRL. They're charming in a quirky way.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I think charming in the hollywood sense isn't very ENFP. It's more an ENFJ thing as ceecee said.

I actually find being too slick uncomfortable, which is a pity because it would be nice to be charming. 😄

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Charming in the same way Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad is.

You can't take your eyes off, but you wish you could.

that about sums up the one time i dated an enfp. but circumstancial.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When around 'em I'm like, "AYE, TALK TO ME TALKE TO ME BABEH"

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
See, I'm a ENTP, and I have a bunch of ENFP friends. We get along so well in my opinion bc we all love to have deep conversations.:D

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm dating a goddamned ENFP. When I'm walking I'm always looking straight forward deep into the horizon. She tends to look here and there and sometimes bring my attention to whatever she thinks it's interesting or fun. Other times when we're walking together in a silent proximity, it is as though she'd wander around aimlessly while inside her head, and she'd seemingly gets physically lost if she was not holding my arm.

Sometimes she can't walk straight for shit. I don't know how I find that adorable.
*looks at her*

I might have lost my mind.