• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What's your favorite fantasy creature?

What's your favorite fantasy creature?

• Mermaids

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Fairies

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Unicorns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Centaurs

• Pheonix

• DRagons

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
Wha ha ha ha! This thread is going to be filled with NF awesomeness. He he he he heh Wicked.

So what's your favorite fantasy creature? And, if you want to take it there, what does it say about you?

I'm into fairies all the way. Not sure why, just always liked 'em. :]

And you?

Don't forget to vote!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
a liger

napoleon-dynamite-liger-quote-1000-images-about-ligers-and-such-on-pinterest.jpg

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmm. I guess mermaids, fairies and unicorns. They always seemed so pretty to me?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
First of all how did you know it was going to be NF mind candy?
secondly Centaurs they are so earthy and sexy yet mystical gorgeousness..
fairies very close second !

Atomic Fiend

Any predatory creature that is at it's core a human, but in order to survive must feed on humans. E.G. Vampires, Werewolves, various Japanese Monsters. Bonus points if they retain their conscience.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not very fantasy-oriented, but mermaids totally. i also really like gnomes. they seem chill.

Starry

I don't understand why the Unicorn became so popular when we've got the Pegasus wtf? The Unicorn is an accident waiting to happen...but with Pegasus you can be flying and shit...

de2518be682319a326ecff19901225f5.jpg

Still...I think for me it is Bigfoot.

13612174271787295678big%20foot%20orange%20cut-md.png

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not NF, so I won't vote, but can't resist this topic. Monsters in general are my shit, but if I had to name favorites, that would probably be the cosmic horrors.

27510.jpg

I keep returning to zombies and other sorts of undead, too.

Later I wanna come back and post some short monster stories and stuff. :3

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't understand why the Unicorn became so popular when we've got the Pegasus wtf? The Unicorn is an accident waiting to happen...but with Pegasus you can be flying and shit...

de2518be682319a326ecff19901225f5.jpg
Honestly? the serious answer is that Pegasus had it's own unique story/context via Greek mythology where as the Unicorn is just Itself- all like "Hey. I'm a unicorn. Waddup?"

Pegacorn also is a thing.
:D

Starry

Honestly? the serious answer is that Pegasus had it's own unique story/context via Greek mythology where as the Unicorn is just Itself- all like "Hey. I'm a unicorn. Waddup?"

Pegacorn also is a thing.
:D

Oh Upnextup...I fear I don't understand what you are saying to me. Are you saying "Honestly Starry you don't understand why the Unicorn became more popular with modern humans? It's because the Unicorn doesn't come with the baggage of having a personal story"...is that what you are saying? (As someone that is not very aware of their physical surroundings...for my own safety I need to be corn free.)

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
Oh Upnextup...I fear I don't understand what you are saying to me. Are you saying "Honestly Starry you don't understand why the Unicorn became more popular with modern humans? It's because the Unicorn doesn't come with the baggage of having a personal story"...is that what you are saying? (As someone that is not very aware of their physical surroundings...for my own safety I need to be corn free.)

Wow, you're right. On a second reading my post made no sense. Also the "Honestly?" made it seem like I had an attitude that was really not my intent. sigh. smh.

Anyhow, your interpretation of what I was trying to say was right. And it' s cool that you prefer Pegasuses (Pegasi?), BTW. I wasn't really trying to make the case that unicorns are better, just to share that weak explanation with you about why unicorns seem preferred.

And. Big Foot= fine choice :newwink:

Starry

Wow, you're right. On a second reading my post made no sense. Also the "Honestly?" made it seem like I had an attitude that was really not my intent. sigh. smh.

Anyhow, your interpretation of what I was trying to say was right. And it' s cool that you prefer Pegasuses (Pegasi?), BTW. I wasn't really trying to make the case that unicorns are better, just to share that weak explanation with you about why unicorns seem preferred.

And. Big Foot= fine choice :newwink:

To me it actually did make sense but it wasn't part of the quick scans of theories I made in my mind for why this occurred prior to posting but I couldn't come up with anything that felt solid... I think you got it!...what you said is definitely a major contributing factor. (Do you know I've actually said these words many times "Greek Mythology was one of my favorite classes/was one of the most valuable classes I've ever taken" and yet I can't remember jack shit anymore. I don't remember what went down with Pegasus...but if you're not into the story...you're going with the Unicorn.)