• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What's your favorite fantasy creature?

What's your favorite fantasy creature?

• Mermaids

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Fairies

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Unicorns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Centaurs

• Pheonix

• DRagons

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
To me it actually did make sense but it wasn't part of the quick scans of theories I made in my mind for why this occurred prior to posting but I couldn't come up with anything that felt solid... I think you got it!...what you said is definitely a major contributing factor. (Do you know I've actually said these words many times "Greek Mythology was one of my favorite classes/was one of the most valuable classes I've ever taken" and yet I can't remember jack shit anymore. I don't remember what went down with Pegasus...but if you're not into the story...you're going with the Unicorn.)

I know that he was in the Disney Hercules movie but that's all I remember . . . I'm with you that Greek mythology is fun(!), but it's actually way more detailed and complicated than one might normally give credit for. It's been a while since I learned about it too and there are only a few really memorable stories that stick out in my mind. Pretty funny that this got brought up as I was considering making an favorite Greek myth thread. XD Maybe I will . . . *stares off into the distance*

P.S. I just discovered this -> :unicorn: mes me feel like this -> :frolic:o And this fairy -> :fairy: is also relevant. And lastly, this -> :sadbanana: Because.

Starry

I know that he was in the Disney Hercules movie but that's all I remember . . . I'm with you that Greek mythology is fun(!), but it's actually way more detailed and complicated than one might normally give credit for. It's been a while since I learned about it too and there are only a few really memorable stories that stick out in my mind. Pretty funny that this got brought up as I was considering making an favorite Greek myth thread. XD Maybe I will . . . *stares off into the distance*

P.S. I just discovered this -> :unicorn: mes me feel like this -> :frolic:o And this fairy -> :fairy: is also relevant. And lastly, this -> :sadbanana: Because.

*immediately starts thinking about Hades*

Make that thread...and I'll give you diamonds like this...

Okay I'm on my phone and am not entirely sure what I posted but I remember it was about Apollo.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are a lot I love. I love dragons in general, the Ahuizotl from Aztec mythology, the wendigo, Mothman, Flying Lemurs, the Beast of Gevaudan, Crabbits, Rougarous, Tribbles, Gorns, Chuppicabras, Hellhounds, and many many more.