• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How Talkative are You? (Open to all types.)

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unless it's specifically a topic I know a lot about or that stimulates me, I am not very talkative in the least. Honestly, I'm not even one to keep quiet by default, I generally just have nothing to say, I'm not even great at keeping a conversation going.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Im not very talkative at all in person, even around those I know more. I often dont know what to say. Online I may be talkative with close friends.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP, and I'm shy at first but extremely talkative once I'm fully comfortable. To the point where I've considered I might be a shy ENFP (but the functions don't really align. I think it's more sx/so-related.) I constantly have an urge to meet various likeminded people and exchange thoughts on any/everything.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I've been known to go on occasional monologues about my interests. It's historically often been typology stuff. I can be a little autastic like that.

Sometimes I attempt to process my half-baked NT thoughts aloud. It's usually a bit sloppy, with some occasional "wait... I'm not really sure about that... I need to think about it more" moments.

Other than that, I'm generally immersed in thought and not interacting with the world much, except for random jokes.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can be ether very talkative or very quiet it depends if my 7w6 is in charge that day or my withdrawn fixes :p.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Depends on the company and how much I like them.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
varies a lot depending on the people i'm around, mood, caffeine intake, etc. baseline is not very, i don't usually feel too pressured to make conversation if it isn't happening naturally. but sometimes i have a HOT TOPIC i need to share with the world or just ramble on about nonsense.