User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Whoops

  1. #1
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    206

    Default Whoops

    So to those who cared to pay attention lol, as it turns out, I have been mistyped. Go figure.

    I thought I was INFP (or an introvert in general) for a while but after several people who somewhat knew me pointed out that I was actually an ENFP and me reading the functions, descriptions, etc. things started making a lot of sense on why I didn't relate to most INFP stereotypes, portrayals, descriptions, etc.

    So to those on here that told me I was mistyped last time, I apologize. You were correct lol.

    So hi ENFPs and anyone else on this forum! :hi:
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  2. #2
    Gryffindor Prefect OneLovelyAdventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Yay! Congrats on being the coolest type

    I think that makes a lot of sense. Obviously everyone is different, but I think it's far more common for ENFPs to mistype as INFPs than vice-versa. Most ENFPs can relate to the feeling of being ambiverted. Not to mention, Ne in and of itself probably is the least extroverted of the extroverted dominant functions.

    Love the quote on your signature, by the way!
    "You can't help respecting anybody who can spell 'Tuesday,' even if he doesn't spell it right, but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling 'Tuesday' simply doesn't count." -- Winnie the Pooh

    ENFP 3w2-7w6-8w7 sx/so
    Neutral Good | SLUAI | Sanguine-Choleric
    Gryffindor | Wampus
    Sagittarius Sun | Sagittarius Moon | Aquarius Rising

    Likes Alassea liked this post

  3. #3
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneLovelyAdventure View Post
    Yay! Congrats on being the coolest type

    I think that makes a lot of sense. Obviously everyone is different, but I think it's far more common for ENFPs to mistype as INFPs than vice-versa. Most ENFPs can relate to the feeling of being ambiverted. Not to mention, Ne in and of itself probably is the least extroverted of the extroverted dominant functions.

    Love the quote on your signature, by the way!
    Thank you!!

    We're not only the coolest but also the HOTTEST type amirite?
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen
    Likes OneLovelyAdventure liked this post

  4. #4
    MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247 five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,605

    Default

    Welcome to the cool table. On Wednesdays we wear pink.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Alassea, Peter Deadpan liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Welcome to the cool table. On Wednesdays we wear pink.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen
    Likes five sounds, geedoenfj, Peter Deadpan liked this post

  6. #6
    Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx
    Posts
    838

    Default

    You left the INFP club?
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes Alassea, Peter Deadpan liked this post

  7. #7
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    if people all sat at the tables of their types at lunch, I feel like the ENFP table would forever be empty because they'd all be floatin around all the other tables
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender, Alassea, Peter Deadpan liked this post

  8. #8
    Bismuths Darling Prince Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    if people all sat at the tables of their types at lunch, I feel like the ENFP table would forever be empty because they'd all be floatin around all the other tables
    Then the wise tables would kick you back to the ENFP table where you folks belong. Having an ENFP on a table decreases the average IQ of a table ya know . Hmmm coz we are nice ENTP table may give you a space out of charity and we dress you up in Salvation army stuff and feed you and put a bib on you and everything so we have fun with you. Plus our IQs will more than compensate for the subsequent drop in IQ.

    (On a serious notice ENFPs are cool and you are welcome anywhere . The same cant be said for us ENTPs who get kicked wheterver we go due to our trolly nature).
    Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising


    Darker and Edgier

    7w6 4w3 9w8

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepink-cloakedninja View Post
    You left the INFP club?
    I'm sorry!
    I wanted to stay and be an INFP, but I felt so different and none of the real INFPs seemed to agree with my more...Aggressive nature and too many things pointed to me actually being an ENFP.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen
    Likes thepink-cloakedninja liked this post

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Then the wise tables would kick you back to the ENFP table where you folks belong. Having an ENFP on a table decreases the average IQ of a table ya know . Hmmm coz we are nice ENTP table may give you a space out of charity and we dress you up in Salvation army stuff and feed you and put a bib on you and everything so we have fun with you. Plus our IQs will more than compensate for the subsequent drop in IQ.

    (On a serious notice ENFPs are cool and you are welcome anywhere . The same cant be said for us ENTPs who get kicked wheterver we go due to our trolly nature).
    ENFPs are surprisingly also pretty trolly (likes saying things just for the sake of seeing people's reaction) which is why there is this comrade feeling between ENTPs and ENFPs.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO