User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Whoops

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Lol ENFPs are at least funny if only because they are walking slapstick shows and to me anyone who is funny is useful to an extent. . You can be in the happy chemicals section of this social construct and raise morale by making others laugh so like a bard class in D and D terms.
    Did you know the Cheshire Cat is my fav Alice in Wonderland character?
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

What do you mean by "trolling? Them trying to drown me with water pistols?. Or trying to push to my death onto a bouncy castle floor.
    I appreciate the fact that @Coriolis' passing comment is being used repeatedly throughout the forum by you and I Brain. Ne doms, unite! "The Troll Adventures of Cat Brainz and Dreamer", as told by the narratives of Typo C members.

Anyone care to draft up this novel? @Eskimo2

Bismuths Darling Prince Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I appreciate the fact that @Coriolis' passing comment is being used repeatedly throughout the forum by you and I Brain. Ne doms, unite! "The Troll Adventures of Cat Brainz and Dreamer", as told by the narratives of Typo C members.

Anyone care to draft up this novel? @Eskimo2
    Do you mean the Troll Adventures of Brain and his side kick Dreamer as written by Brain?, Eskimo would do well as a uncredited ghost wiriter thouhg. Maybe youll be the Samwise of my story and be the real hero while I do nothing at all. Hey you could even over take me as a intresting support character.
    Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising

Darker and Edgier

7w6 4w3 9w8

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Do you mean the Troll Adventures of Brain and his side kick Dreamer as written by Brain?, Eskimo would do well as a uncredited ghost wiriter thouhg. Maybe youll be the Samwise of my story and be the real hero while I do nothing at all. Hey you could even over take me as a intresting support character.
    Wait... You mean you'll get the spotlight while I do all the work? How would that appeal to me? Give me ice cream first and THEN we may have a deal. Ya, I'm a cheap date