• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Whoops

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
By soft I mean Ive been eating too many NF souls and now im overweight on NF souls but I have to like diet now so you and Alass are lucky for now he he he he. However they say those on diets need a little treat and ENFP souls ive been craving for a long time.

Do NF souls taste that great?
That explains why demons are constantly hitting on me.:dry:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What do you mean by "trolling? Them trying to drown me with water pistols?. Or trying to push to my death onto a bouncy castle floor.

You're so uneducated.
They aren't water pistols. COTTON CANDY PISTOLS!!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do NF souls taste that great?
That explains why demons are constantly hitting on me.:dry:

They do indeed taste delcious. ENFP souls I would describe in mortal terms as being like grilled chicken doused in BBQ sauce thats the Ne part and the Fi part is a ice cold punch drink and of course you can also have a cup ot Te if you would prefer a cold drink. I always make sure I eat the main course though :)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You're so uneducated.
They aren't water pistols. COTTON CANDY PISTOLS!!

Duhhh ENFPs are already trying to feed me which shows just how untrolly you guys are. Unless its posion laced :shock:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you mean by "trolling? Them trying to drown me with water pistols?. Or trying to push to my death onto a bouncy castle floor.

How about turning the bouncy castle "walls" into hollograms and then shooting the floor with a water pistol to make it slippery!

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Duhhh ENFPs are already trying to feed me which shows just how untrolly you guys are. Unless its posion laced :shock:

Posion? Feeding you? What's that?
I thought we were friends :hug:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How about turning the bouncy castle "walls" into hollograms and then shooting the floor with a water pistol to make it slippery!

Lol you just made me think of this Japanese game show Thakeshis Castle which my game shows would look like were I to make one. Id love to design and host such a show :). Hmm some ideas so far I would have water replaced with slime or something disgusting plus Id have traps everywhere.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Posion? Feeding you? What's that?
I thought we were friends :hug:

He he he ENFPs are so chaotic you never know what they gonna do next. Friends are just a human social construt and asa a NT I see only two kinds of people. Useful ones and useless ones.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He he he ENFPs are so chaotic you never know what they gonna do next. Friends are just a human social construt and asa a NT I see only two kinds of people. Useful ones and useless ones.

Ooooh, I promise you I will be the useless, tedious and annoying friend in the human social construct and you'll love me anyways! :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ooooh, I promise you I will be the useless, tedious and annoying friend in the human social construct and you'll love me anyways! :D

Lol ENFPs are at least funny if only because they are walking slapstick shows and to me anyone who is funny is useful to an extent. :D. You can be in the happy chemicals section of this social construct and raise morale by making others laugh so like a bard class in D and D terms.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol ENFPs are at least funny if only because they are walking slapstick shows and to me anyone who is funny is useful to an extent. :D. You can be in the happy chemicals section of this social construct and raise morale by making others laugh so like a bard class in D and D terms.

Did you know the Cheshire Cat is my fav Alice in Wonderland character? ;)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

I appreciate the fact that @Coriolis' passing comment is being used repeatedly throughout the forum by you and I Brain. Ne doms, unite! "The Troll Adventures of Cat Brainz and Dreamer", as told by the narratives of Typo C members.

Anyone care to draft up this novel? [MENTION=29687]Eskimo2[/MENTION] ;)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I appreciate the fact that @Coriolis' passing comment is being used repeatedly throughout the forum by you and I Brain. Ne doms, unite! "The Troll Adventures of Cat Brainz and Dreamer", as told by the narratives of Typo C members.

Anyone care to draft up this novel? [MENTION=29687]Eskimo2[/MENTION] ;)

Do you mean the Troll Adventures of Brain and his side kick Dreamer as written by Brain?, Eskimo would do well as a uncredited ghost wiriter thouhg. Maybe youll be the Samwise of my story and be the real hero while I do nothing at all. Hey you could even over take me as a intresting support character.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Do you mean the Troll Adventures of Brain and his side kick Dreamer as written by Brain?, Eskimo would do well as a uncredited ghost wiriter thouhg. Maybe youll be the Samwise of my story and be the real hero while I do nothing at all. Hey you could even over take me as a intresting support character.
Wait... You mean you'll get the spotlight while I do all the work? How would that appeal to me? Give me ice cream first and THEN we may have a deal. Ya, I'm a cheap date :D