• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] What does an ENFJ thinks about receiving sexy pics?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Since ENFJs are high morals human being, i just wonder what they see about receiving sexy pics?

Ex: a girl holding a big banana 🍌 and she's just wearing a red bra?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That depends completely on the individual person because it's very specific.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, people are people and many ENFJs, no matter our high morals (alleged) like sexy pix.

A number of years ago, a friend who wanted to be something more, sent me from photos of herself in various stages of undress. If I was not married, I suppose I would have appreciated them more. As it was, I liked the view, but I deleted them not long after.

So, I guess it depends on the relationship and circumstances. I don't know if ENFJs deserve to be on some high moral platform. We are just human. But it really is dependent on the individual and the relationship.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Well I know an ENFJ-ENFJ couple, and let me tell you... those are some kinky motherfuckers. They're perfect for each other, haha.

Yeah, I think this is more an individual thing because sexuality isn't dependent on typing.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Since ENFJs are high morals human being, i just wonder what they see about receiving sexy pics?

Ex: a girl holding a big banana 🍌 and she's just wearing a red bra?

I'm sure it's fine. ENFJ's can be a sexual freakshow and I say that in the best way possible.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know about other ENFJs but.. Ew!
No offense to anyone..

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Well what's the gender? As a general rule for sexy pics, women prefer to give and receive at some point after actual sex has happened and men prefer the same before actual sex has happened.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
...I've sent worse xD
what's the worst that could happen?
i mean, try not to include the face in it so they can't spread it around and you're good to go:D

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Well what's the gender? As a general rule for sexy pics, women prefer to give and receive at some point after actual sex has happened and men prefer the same before actual sex has happened.
Ohhhh i see. That's why i only give to my exes.. Not actually to a new guy