• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs and Drinking

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
My stepbrother made some pair wine, which we bottle yesterday! And some brandy. It was yummy, though I only tated a bit...it was shockingly sweet. :p I guess it tasted soooooo sweet to me because I've mostly been drinking red wine lately!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
bacardi watermelon rum and strawberry pop is also very good

V

violaine

I'm still looking for my drink of choice. I quite like certain types of red wine and some beer. Everything else that's alcoholic makes me feel a bit sick before too long. I do love tea.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Guiness, Crown Royal, Jager Bombs.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Beer, specifically anything Henry Weinhardts (it's cheap and tasty! :)), Moose Drool, Sam Adams White Ale (winters coming up!), and microbrews in general. I don't know if you guys know this but Washington State is the microbrew capitol of the US. I've even heard of some traveling belgians that were pleasantly surprised by our selection.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
In terms of beer I like darker beers. I really like Smithwick's. Tend to like ale's and stouts the best.

Wine red is what I prefer, but do like white occasionally.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
I'll go for every alcoholic drink. Beer, champagne, whiskey, wine...Hmmm *licks*

And if I can...I'll drink blood. Seriously.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^

:huh:

Jots notes, "Never invite Murakoji over for drinks"

Walks away slowly from thread.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Man, I love beer...I'm a Bud and a Miller fan, but I'll try anything once.

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
(those NFJs cant fool me! ive seen those Se moments! hahaha)

Hahaha! Wow I finally understand my love of drink now in Myers-Briggs terms! Thank you!

I do love to party and tend to overdrink on occasion, which most of my friends find surprising because it doesn't seem to go with the rest of my personality. So I guess it may very well be my inferior Se taking over.

My favorite drink is a Long Island Iced Tea, though I'm trying to transition to those girly wine coolers since they have less alcohol content (trying to act more like a grown-up now that I've been out of college a while).

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
gin and tonic... but it's really just the tonic water that I'm addicted to. I could down 2 liters in under an hour without trying. Man I love that stuff...

As for how often: approximately once a month, and usually other people's alcohol 'cause I'm cheap. :alttongue:

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
I rarely ever drink, but when I do, I'm a big fan of champagne or sangria. Ha but yea, I'll vouch for the Se moments...

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't drink beer, but when I am in the mood for something beer-like it's a Hornsby's Hard Apple Cider. It goes in the freezer until about 1/3 of it is ice, then it comes out and is imbibed. :cheers: Otherwise, Mike's Hard Lemonade will also do.

Margaritas are also good. I find I like the cheaper silver tequila better than the expensive tequilas (which works out well).

However, really there is nothing like a good martini. And by good martini of course everyone knows that means a gin martini, not vodka. May as well just ask for some vodka in a martini glass, or any other type of booze heck even Raineer in a martini glass. Dirty is best, with the vermouth in-and-out... Bombay Sapphire is definitely the best; however, if you're going the gin and tonic route, Tanquery Lampour (sp?) is the best for that purpose if you enjoy the citrusy flavor.

Once in awhile I'll pick up a cheap Caubernet Sauvignon to get some anti-oxidants. :D

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Been clean except for one casual outing, which was not much, pretty lame. Only if hanging out and it comes up, otherwise anything's okay. I'm also going to join the blood-drinking group as well, cause it sounds fun. Murakoji, where do I go for that again?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
black coffee and butterscotch schnapps go well together-see the things you discover when you're out of creamer and don't want to go out to get some because you're leaving in like two days

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Some wine, light spirits, alcopops, anything from the first three that actually tastes nice and cider, especially all the berry and pear ciders.

I want to try mead though. :shock:

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
love beer! no better way to spend a couple bucks than splitting a six pack of something new

i ferment my own cider sometimes too, mix in some honey, boil it with oranges or plums, or cranberries, and a few weeks later i'd get the BEST tasting stuff ever!