• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] How to be Noticed by an ENFJ?

Mocha

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've had a crush on a girl in my class for a long time now, and I'm pretty sure she's an ENxJ, most likely ENFJ. Is there any certain way I should act around her or certain things I should do? She's very sweet when I talk to her, but I don't know how I should advance to a deeper relationship with her. Help is appreciated!

balloongod

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I would say that the majority of ENFJs loathe in-authenticity... so just be yourself! That's the best shot you have at a good relationship with them. (Or anyone, for that matter.)

That being said, while only talking about things you both like can maintain a shallow relationship, it can be a great in to get to know somebody. Does she like anime, or does she have any buttons on her backpack that you relate to? Does she wear a Supernatural scarf? Always carry a mug of coffee everywhere she goes? Use it as an in. When you're both sitting at the coffee shop, or in art club, or with a bunch of friends going to see Logan, you can have a chance at better conversation.

I'm crazy attracted to passion and enthusiasm, even if I don't care for the subject of the passion in particular. If you've got a love for something, flaunt it.

Best of luck. :bye:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Inappropriate advice:

Real advice: just talk to her (with your clothes on)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just be yourself, talk to her about stuff you both like. Try and do something together, like a movie or a concert or something. Not as a date, but see if things go from there?

Permabanned
say hi

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Be engaging and act interested in talking to her.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Oh you're an infp. I think you'll get along well. Just be yourself. Enfjs are naturally attracted with infp you know.

I have an enfj friend i don't know what the fuck is wrong with that stupid guy, sometimes he'll be away and would not even check me out or reply back or anything.. Until after one month, he'll just gonna say, "i feel sad that i wasn't able to keep up with you because i like you very much"

Tsssch. He's always saying that. I already fed up. XD he's like a ghoster, he'll just suddenly ghost you in the middle of your craziness with him.. And then if you already got over him, he'll be back, smooching you with sweet fucking words. But i don't believe it anymore. Action speaks louder than words. Fuck off you enfj people pleasing dork.