• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

D

Dali

1. You use the term 'cosmic bond' to describe a close friendship.

Last edited:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
You use the word "poetic" to describe the response to a potential brawl at a rock concert.

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
You frequently comment on the difficulty of writing "authentically about spiritual experience."

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
You have the next seven decades of your life planned out perfectly and they end with you dying a happy man/woman.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
You're convinced you can make positive change for humanity happen if you just keep working on your vision...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. You've figured out that you don't fit any other type well.

2. Everyone you trust thinks so, and it was your own first guess.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you feel like a spy
the stranger everyone knows so well
you have to check your persona at the door, just to make sure its still you

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You eat an entire pack of Rolaids, and claim it was "sorta tasty", even though the snack machine was 20 feet away from you.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You inherited 3.5 million, but became a long-haul truck driver for philosophical reasons

Atomic Fiend

When people tell you every litte creepy secret they have, from the time they stole hash from a teacher to the story of how he had to get his left nad removed because of a gulfing accident.

Good God.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
your type is as disputed as an INFP's is changed

ThePenIsMightier

MBTI Type
xNFJ
When people tell you every litte creepy secret they have, from the time they stole hash from a teacher to the story of how he had to get his left nad removed because of a gulfing accident.

Good God.

:yes:

I'm starting to really think I'm a shoe in for the INFJ. Anyway, I'm with you on that 100%. Had a co-worker this summer tell me about her cheating on her husband. You know, after knowing her for all of a week. It seems like everyone wants to share any dark/weird stories with me.

Atomic Fiend

Amen to that, I guess it's cause we make them comfortable?

I had some lady tell me just the other day she sensed I had a good spirit.

I don't know what exactly she meant as I hadn't even seen her for five minutes, but it was certainly flattering.

B

ByMySword

you can't act on something you know logically is the right course of action until its ethically justified for you.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You're pretty sure something is a lost cause, but you have to try anyway for conscience sake.

(And the confidences . . . it's true and weird. :unsure:)

redacted

You think like an NT but can't say 90% of it to spare other people's feelings.