• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you know how much of an idealist you really are.

:yes:And it seems no one can possibly understand how heavy of a burden that can be at times, but then I have to remember I live on hope and rainbows:D

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:yes:And it seems no one can possibly understand how heavy of a burden that can be at times, but then I have to remember I live on hope and rainbows:D

Remeber to do it gently. I love sharing candy and butterflies though ;)

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:hug:^But of course I will, otherwise I would have to turn in my INFJ operator's license.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Not quite. I want to be me. Everybody is unique. But I like the idea of the INFJ hive mind.

IT's there, just subconscious. I finish my INFJ dad's sentences and we seem to think the same things at the same time. I'm also talking about INFJs I chat with online or talk to in person.

You're an INFJ when you had an awesome idea for this thread but forgot it right when you were going to type it up to post.

P

Phantonym

You're an INFJ when you had an awesome idea for this thread but forgot it right when you were going to type it up to post.

Haha. That's so true about every other awesome idea as well. If you don't write it down, it's gone. Oh, it'll come back, but only at the most inconvenient times when you're too busy to write it down again or you don't have anything to write it down with.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Haha. That's so true about every other awesome idea as well. If you don't write it down, it's gone. Oh, it'll come back, but only at the most inconvenient times when you're too busy to write it down again or you don't have anything to write it down with.

Or you write it down and it gets lost in the Abyss that is your room :D

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know you're an INFJ when you develp an affinity for a certain thread (this one) and you are relieved it hasn't "died." :wubbie:

**What can I say? I feel too damn much!:hug:**

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
And youre an INFJ when you mention something that has been mentioned to keep the thread alive. :yes:

mszoe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I believe that the likelihood of the below statement is high but not entirely exclusive from other types.

You know you're an INFJ, if you are a packrat of mementos, that do not really make sense to other people. Like a napkin with the name of the first/last restaurant you ate at with a loved one.

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Wow! that is so true. I used to have a box of memories that included little "mementos" to remember moments, everything from a gum wrapper to a sugar decoration that topped a cake. Incredibly sentimental to me. Come to think of it, I still keep little tokens....:blush:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe that the likelihood of the below statement is high but not entirely exclusive from other types.

You know you're an INFJ, if you are a packrat of mementos, that do not really make sense to other people. Like a napkin with the name of the first/last restaurant you ate at with a loved one.

Then you ritualistically destory such artifacts when the relationships ends :devil:

mszoe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Then you ritualistically destory such artifacts when the relationships ends :devil:

gasp! i didnt know other people did all that too.
its so nice to feel validated by fellow INFJS. :hug:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
YES! It is a ritual. Case closed. Good riddance. Only after that are you able/willing to move on.

In some religious traditions, like Judaism, when someone dies you put away all photos of them and turn around mirrors. Makes a lot of sense in this case as well. (Sorry to intrude INFJ's!)

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In some religious traditions, like Judaism, when someone dies you put away all photos of them and turn around mirrors. Makes a lot of sense in this case as well. (Sorry to intrude INFJ's!)

We just know what works ;) Don't be sorry, we are an accepting type :)

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ

You know you're an INFJ, if you are a pack rat of mementos, that do not really make sense to other people. Like a napkin with the name of the first/last restaurant you ate at with a loved one.

This isn't my thing. My BF, and I don't know what his MBTI is cause I can't figure the son of a gun out, is a pack-rat of memorabilia.