• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
... you can ALWAYS tell the difference between a real person being interviewed on television (e.g., infomercials) and an actor posing as a real person being interviewed on television.

...there are real people on television?

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this thread is crazy active! what's really goin on in here??!!

This is all really a secret code. We're actually plotting world domination.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

harmonyizmine

You know you're an INFJ when you are working on reading all 113 pages of this thread...currently I'm on page 32. :) haha.

Lotr246

You are one step ahead of your professor during a discussion, but you do not voice your opinion because at the time it would seem irrelevant. Although, sometimes you get so focused on the future, that you don't pay attention to the present discussion, and end up repeating what's already been said.

You know you're an INFJ when, even after reality has thwarted your vision, you still believe in it for years.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
You know your an Infj when : Your frustrated with the amount of pages in a thread, because you don't want to sit their and find out whether people have said the same things you want to bring across. So, you just say heck with it and just post your thoughts anywayz. Also, I would add "Thinking to much/beating yourself up to much about your flaws". Gosh, it sucks sometimes being a perfectionist.

sade

^ I've been contemplating on making a summary of this stuff. Also to make this all more organized. :laugh:
Perfectionism, yea.

B

ByMySword

^ I've been contemplating on making a summary of this stuff. Also to make this all more organized. :laugh:
Perfectionism, yea.

In order to organize, first we INFJs must organize our own thoughts.

Good luck. ;)

hopeseed

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4 w5
You are one step ahead of your professor during a discussion, but you do not voice your opinion because at the time it would seem irrelevant. Although, sometimes you get so focused on the future, that you don't pay attention to the present discussion, and end up repeating what's already been said.

You know you're an INFJ when, even after reality has thwarted your vision, you still believe in it for years.

This is SO true!!!!!

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ prayer: "Lord help me to be less of a perfectionist. Did I spell that correctly?"

Lotr246

You know your an Infj when : Your frustrated with the amount of pages in a thread, because you don't want to sit their and find out whether people have said the same things you want to bring across. So, you just say heck with it and just post your thoughts anywayz. Also, I would add "Thinking to much/beating yourself up to much about your flaws". Gosh, it sucks sometimes being a perfectionist.

Haha! Yes, except thinking WAY too much, and beating yourself up WAY too much. It's funny, but it's a problem more times than not.

You know you're an INFJ when you think more than you feel, even if you are an F. It's just that you think with the human element in mind.

You know you're an INFJ when after a few days you can't remember the last chapter in the book you just read causing you to reread it again.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
In order to organize, first we INFJs must organize our own thoughts.

Stream of consciousness is my preferred choice of communication. :D

That's why I like writing and typing, I can reorder things later before someone reads it

You know you're an INFJ when you think more than you feel, even if you are an F. It's just that you think with the human element in mind.

That's how it goes. What's funny is that I can 'read' a person better by how they write (Or type in chat) or glances at their eyes and demeanor rather than sitting face to face with them.

Its like the INTP + a lot of F thing I talked about earlier. There seems to be a few kinds of INFJs, Humanist Scholars, which seem to mostly be men, the perfectionists (Probably all of them, but the INFJ girls I know are a lot more vocal about their irritation to the perfectionism), and others with more subtle flavors. I'm thinking it ties to Enneagram.

.. You learn better by being able to get a 'feel' for the topic rather than learning facts. While you read dry books facts just flow over your mind for a while before you get the 'feel' of it in your head.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You learn better by being able to get a 'feel' for the topic rather than learning facts. While you read dry books facts just flow over your mind for a while before you get the 'feel' of it in your head.

Yes! It's a bit like The Borg from Star Trek. Information has to be assimilated into a larger whole before I can make sense of it - almost like I reach out and physically absorb it into my body.

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Its like the INTP + a lot of F thing I talked about earlier. There seems to be a few kinds of INFJs, Humanist Scholars, which seem to mostly be men, the perfectionists (Probably all of them, but the INFJ girls I know are a lot more vocal about their irritation to the perfectionism), and others with more subtle flavors. I'm thinking it ties to Enneagram.
Could you explain this more, please?:)

Brooke

MBTI Type
infj
Originally posted by Thursday :
you feel like a spy
the stranger everyone knows so well
you have to check your persona at the door, just to make sure its still you

I love this.