• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
Not to be contentious, but i'm actually really good at that sort of thing - figuring out how something works. I would have attributed that to Ti, but maybe not?

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
^
I probably should have been more specific. But it's usually things that I "overthink" and always ends up being simpler than I expect.

Usually things that have no "thinking" required to figure out. Just a keen eye for detail.

Complicated things that require thought are easier to figure out for me.

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
You know you're an INFJ when you hate drama IRL but there is an entire soap opera going on in your head that no one knows about.

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
That's totally me! how incredibly frustrating for the outside world....

Lotr246

That's totally me! how incredibly frustrating for the outside world....

Did you agree with this? : "The person's life then becomes symbolic, taking on the nature of a Great Work, mission or spiritual-moral quest." I strongly associate with this.

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
I could see myself heading in the direction of agreeing with that. I am just now learning about who I am and what makes me tick after having to surpress it for a long time in a bad marriage. That will be a discussion one day in a different forum :)

S

Sniffles

You know you're an INFJ when you hate drama IRL but there is an entire soap opera going on in your head that no one knows about.

So is your Super-ego having an affair with the Id, all to to make the Ego jealous? :D

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
I'm still editing the footage....could be years before that's done.

S

Sniffles

You know you're INFJ when pradoxically:)tongue:) your most depressive moments are also your most joyful ones.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an INFJ when reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

V

violaine

You know you're INFJ when pradoxically:)tongue:) your most depressive moments are also your most joyful ones.

QFT mwahaha. You should see what I was going to post in the "perfect moments" thread I started, prior to reconsidering... :blink:

You know you're an INFJ when reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

The world pales....

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
62 pages and still going strong! Do you think we'll reach the magic 100?
:bananallama:

sade

^ First laugh of the morning. Yes. :D

And most depressive moments = best moments. Yup. Now get out of my head.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I spent a year abroad, and I didn't make many friends; I was depressed a good part of the last half of the year.

I miss it D: There's a clarity, a reflective state in that depressiveness...

You're INFJ if you don't know how to explain these slightly masochistic tendencies to people