• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

IamDisplaced

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You like guns..

I understood her reference :yes:

You know you're an INFJ when you find yourself excessively communicating by using figurative language. Hmm.. I wonder how much this annoys others.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^_^b

:heart: IamD.

On a side note, it was also a jab at a particular INFJ on this forum.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know you're an INFJ when you find yourself excessively communicating by using figurative language. Hmm.. I wonder how much this annoys others.

A lot
but only if they understood
no wonder they call us dolphins

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
At 50, you still hold a grudge from some random unfortunate incident that happened to you when you were 3.

(No? Then i have to retype my mother... :D)

B

ByMySword

your mental workings are the internal equivalent of the Civil War.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
For everything you choose to do, you can think of better reasons not to do it.

MBTI Type
INxJ
My gf (INFJ) makes crazy justifications based on subjective feeling. Holy cow. It's frustrating.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My gf (INFJ) makes crazy justifications based on subjective feeling. Holy cow. It's frustrating.

Imagine being held back from moving forward on something because some irrational value is holding a knife to your chest, and you know it's irrational.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To those who are loved and close - you give them tough love as if it were flowers
on special occasions or when you just feel like it

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You see conspiracies everywhere.....