• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Ideal Job?

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait, I want to change mine! International aid worker!!!!! :smile:

complexa46

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ here. I want to be a child psychotherapist and if money didn't matter I'd still do it. If it were possible I'd also want to be a family therapist and marriage counsellor. Yep, would happily commit to that for the rest of my life

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If money was no object, either a Broadway actress or a preschool teacher.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Neuropsychoanalyst / Cognitive scientist.

Though still possible, hopefully.

Rebeka

MBTI Type
ENFP
a public job, in which i could improvise and have always access to something different, where I could promote. No much rules or stupid restrictions, and never micromanagement!!!!!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A special education teacher, pretty stereotypical

A fine artist. That would be ideal regardless of whether I would make money or not.

...Also an underground musician that changes the current shitty music world forever, and a highly regarded actress, director, producer, and scriptwriter of my own show/movie. They have to resonate with these descriptions, otherwise no can do.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A fine artist. That would be ideal regardless of whether I would make money or not.

...Also an underground musician that changes the current shitty music world forever, and a highly regarded actress, director, producer, and scriptwriter of my own show/movie. They have to resonate with these descriptions, otherwise no can do.

This all great! But the bold part :worthy: yes yes yes pleeease!!!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Build stuff. Whether it be houses, car, stereo systems, etc. I enjoy building and designing...functional design...not so much into fru-fru design.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm not an NF but I would like to answer. I'm an ISFP. If I didn't have to worry about money, I probably wouldn't have a job. Having no job would be my job. I'd just travel the world with my pets and my family, take lots of pictures, listen to lots of music, and have fun. I don't like to have the same job for very long so I think even if I could do something I love as a job, I'd lose my love for it. For example, I really enjoy taking pictures, but I do it for myself. So if I had to take pictures for other people as my job, I wouldn't enjoy it.

Draconic

MBTI Type
Ayyy
I'd like to create graphic novels or write books, make fine art, art zines, animate, illustrate, make video game concepts, create ideas for shows maybe, be apart of the background masterminds for entertainment and yet still have to the freedom to travel and experience the world.

But first I just need to learn to make a decent idea lol.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I like something fast-paced and where I can work with people.

If money was no object, though, I'd love to do a creative kind of job, like acting/writing/directing/painting. Making art, basically, because I guess I enjoy doing it. I love being around people who have similar interests to mine and people who "get" me, I guess. Because, I like sharing this passion with others.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Me too!!!! I'd do all of that, particularly the singing/acting thing. I'd love to do that... I'm writing, a lot of shitty poetry lately, in fact.

Novelist. I'm great at main plot lines and character development but awful at overall story structure and discipline. Yet if I could get it together that would be what I'd do. In the age of the internet it would certainly be different than when I was a teen. Your interaction with fans goes way beyond fan mail and book signings. You might even end up co-producing a movie or TV show based off your work. It would be a lot more time in the spotlight than the just being the introverted writer holed up in a cabin somewhere working on his latest book.

adventureawaits

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If money was no object what would be your ideal job? The one job you will do for the rest of your life? Please include your type with your answer.

I'd just be a nomad. Floating from country to country, experiencing different cultures and reinventing my life whenever I got bored. If I had to have a job, I'd be a photographer or a writer while I traveled.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
professional singer/songwriter

ENFP

Krys

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A Therapist. No exactly exciting, but it is my goal. I mean really ideally, it'd be astronaut but that's probably not going to happen.

When I was a kid i wanted to be Santa, and i think some part of me still holds onto that.