• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Top 3 reasons for why NFs suck...

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
2. I think you suck. I'd like you to go away. I just don't know how to tell you without being "mean". I know I will just avoid you instead of saying it.

3. Poke! What will he do this time? Poke....Yes that got her going! Poke...hmmmm that didn't work. Poke-nudge-Poke Now that was a great reaction it was worth the wait!............... HEY!!! Stop picking on me back-JERK!

2. This is soooo true!! I avoid conflict rather than just ending the "friendship" and moving on. Lol i stop answering phone calls or anythings like that... It's so scary to tell someone u dont like them!

3. hahaha i was dating someone and i would do things just to ANNOY them and get a reaction... everytime the reaction would be COMPLETE ANGER and I'd shut down and get sad because they yelled at me and couldn't joke around with my playfulness

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
2. This is soooo true!! I avoid conflict rather than just ending the "friendship" and moving on. Lol i stop answering phone calls or anythings like that... It's so scary to tell someone u dont like them!

3. hahaha i was dating someone and i would do things just to ANNOY them and get a reaction... everytime the reaction would be COMPLETE ANGER and I'd shut down and get sad because they yelled at me and couldn't joke around with my playfulness

Ok the second I dont relate to at all, im quite fine (I did have to force myself to at first) being an asshole and telling someing to bugger off.

But the third one I relate to on all levels completely, I do this so often and even with my best friends. Its come to the point that we all do it with each other, and I now have to warn any SOs of my and my friends inevitable behavior. I personally find it hilarious.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Three things that suck about me:

1. I know what I want to eat but when I get the menu I can spend an hour reading it and changing my mind. My dining partners get ticked off.

2. Sometimes I blurt. And what comes out can be a real surprise!

3. I make myself late to wherever I'm going, changing shoes, clothing, jewelry, make-up. Then I just give up and wear the same jeans and T-shirt I've been wearing for two days. I get where I'm going, sit down and see I forgot to wash my feet.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
1. I know what I want to eat but when I get the menu I can spend an hour reading it and changing my mind. My dining partners get ticked off.

Yes!!

LOL.

Is this really type specific?

'Cause I definitely can get hungry and know I want to eat *something* but just don't know what I'm in the 'mood' for.

Luckily for me, I've learned even if I dig into something I at first was not in the mood for, as long as it tastes good and I'm not craving something else, I'm happy.

Do you sometimes order something, and then a few minutes or seconds later realize you wanted to order something else?

I sometimes try to visualize my food and imagine how it would taste to figure out what I really want to order.

BlownAway

MBTI Type
ENFP
I suck because I'm passive aggressive. Seek revenge by praising some people, and hope the one's I dislike will understand that they are the opposite of what I'm praising. This never happens.. Why not put things out in the open instead? I'm such an idiot!! :doh:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Why we SUCK:

1. The gauge pressure in our lungs is negative half the time.
2. It's fun to drink soda through a straw. We like fun.
3. We find the "fish face" a valuable expression of our profound emotions.

The fish face:
fish_face.jpg

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I stare at other diner's plate a lot first, Cze Cze.

Fish face, fish face, funny, funny fish face! A certain way to confuse hostile encounters.

*Scratches head and wanders away muttering, "I wonder if fish faces could prevent rape. . ."*

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
Top 3 reasons why NF's suck:

1. When you try to come up with three reasons why NF's suck, you can't come up with any because no such legitimate reasons exist.

2. You end up either giving up or trying to BS 3 reasons just so you have something to say.

3. Unless you managed to come up with the 3 reasons I'm making here, you ultimately look like an idiot because you attempted to make NF's look sucky :doh:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I graciously accept your "idiot" and raise you three. :devil:

snowflurri

MBTI Type
INFP
1. Uses grandiose/epic language far too often for mundane occasions (turning a rather conventional and commonplace life into a microcosm of the universal battle between good and evil / beauty and ugliness)
2. Self-aggrandizing / Self-love ["The love we wish had no name"].
3. GLUTTONOUS VOLUMES OF SMILEY ARMIES LAYING WASTE TO THREADS EVERYWHERE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hope the ones I based on your first quote are more worthy!

But surely we can expect all you transcendental NFs to contribute a LITTLE bit of overworked humility and cynical self-deprecation to the conversation?:D

1 is correct :) definitely

snowflurri

MBTI Type
INFP

3. I make myself late to wherever I'm going, changing shoes, clothing, jewelry, make-up. Then I just give up and wear the same jeans and T-shirt I've been wearing for two days. I get where I'm going, sit down and see I forgot to wash my feet.

YESSS I experience that during dining too. I always can't seem to make a decision even though I have an IDEA of what I want to eat

MelisaRhiane

MBTI Type
ENFP
1. they tend to be oversensitive
2. they tend to be revengeful
3. they tend to dissect every word I say to smell whether there is some hidden agenda or conspiracy going on behind their backs

You are so right. Uberfuhrer, not so much.

MelisaRhiane

MBTI Type
ENFP

2. Sometimes I blurt. And what comes out can be a real surprise!

You are so right! Ahahahahaha.