• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Top 3 reasons for why NFs suck...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
toonia said:
I can see why you might think that, and I'm sure you have valid reasons for that conclusion. It may be that NFs are willing to forgo PC when the greater good is served. However, I could be completely wrong and should just listen to you. :hug:
That would make the world a much better place for you, and especially for me! :worthy:

:tongue:
Why is that kinda hot? Maybe it's the willingness to worship the NF submissiveness? That is one righteously twisted interplay. I like it. :nice:

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm "emotionally and morally challenged".

Go us.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
NF sucks because :-
#1 Their paranoid without exception!
#2 Their paranoid about their paranoia.
#3 They blame their paranoia on others.

Usehername

On a mission
NF sucks because :-
#1 Their paranoid without exception!
#2 Their paranoid about their paranoia.
#3 They blame their paranoia on others.

what kind of a true NT gets their "their, they're and there's" mixed up?

?!

:D

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Some of those gave me a good chuckle :D

Here's my 3:

We make a mountain out of a mole hole... but only when it's somebody else's problem, not our own.
Insistent in making everyone happy by covering all issues up with fluffy bows and ribbons when a shake down is probably a better idea.
Acting/executing elaborate plans based on "readings" of other people's intentions when those readings are completely off base. And at the end of the day creating a huge mess.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Some of those gave me a good chuckle :D

Here's my 3:

We make a mountain out of a mole hole... but only when it's somebody else's problem, not our own.
Insistent in making everyone happy by covering all issues up with fluffy bows and ribbons when a shake down is probably a better idea.
Acting/executing elaborate plans based on "readings" of other people's intentions when those readings are completely off base. And at the end of the day creating a huge mess.

it took me forever to read this post. once i read "mole hole", it took a while for my brain to stop repeating it in different ways. "mole hole...", "wtf, mole hole", "mole hole?", "mountain out of...?!?", "is this supposed to mean that it's worse than a hill because it's deeper, thus further from being a mountain?" and return to serious mode.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
it took me forever to read this post. once i read "mole hole", it took a while for my brain to stop repeating it in different ways. "mole hole...", "wtf, mole hole", "mole hole?", "mountain out of...?!?", "is this supposed to mean that it's worse than a hill because it's deeper, thus further from being a mountain?" and return to serious mode.

I believe that's just a figure of speech... I have no clue where the "mole hole" portion originated from... :huh:

eleph ingratiate

MBTI Type
isfp
1) if they're males, the type most likely to be the recipient of all sorts of sadistic childhood tortures. if they're females, the type most likely to get date-raped.
2) they're annoying.
3) they suck. :p

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) if they're males, the type most likely to be the recipient of all sorts of sadistic childhood tortures. if they're females, the type most likely to get date-raped.
2) they're annoying.
3) they suck. :p

If they're males, they're gonna get tortured, they'll likely grow up to be serial killers...like our pal Buffalo Bill! ("Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me! I'd fuck me so hard!")

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
1. Using :hug: and :wubbie: smilies waaaaay too much. (I'm not anti-smilies, just the :hug: and :wubbie: ones)

2. Sometimes having no clue that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. As in, they think good intentions are all that matters, but I reckon if there is a truly shitty outcome, no amount of good intentions will make up for the shitty outcome.

3. Sometimes NFs can be way too emotional and they can't turn it down for the NTs and STs who find excessive emotions uncomfortable. [caveat - I have learnt quite a bit about emotional stuff from a couple of NF colleagues but sometimes they are too OTT for the rest of us Ts.]

MBTI Type
ENTP

true. they're just asking for it.

why NFs suck:

1. all of them, immediately upon reading the above joke, will spontaneously burst into tears and attempt to open the nearest window and commit suicide by jumping out.

2. if they are not thwarted by their total mechanical incompetence

3. or, if the window has been conveniently left open by an NT, it will be a first floor window and they will safely land on a bed of flowers. This will only reinforce their sick passion for pretty trivialities and they will then start crying with joy and compose an impromptu interpretive dance to give thanks to their spirit guide while tossing healing crystals into the air and knocking nearby squirrels out cold.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ

why NFs suck:

1. all of them, immediately upon reading the above joke, will spontaneously burst into tears and attempt to open the nearest window and commit suicide by jumping out.

3. or, if the window has been conveniently left open by an NT, it will be a first floor window and they will safely land on a bed of flowers. This will only reinforce their sick passion for pretty trivialities and they will then start crying with joy and compose an impromptu interpretive dance to give thanks to their spirit guide while tossing healing crystals into the air and knocking nearby squirrels out cold.

What a visual!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

why NFs suck:

Wow. Maybe I'm not an NF. I thought "Hmm. Not me. Good thing I didn't date much, I guess. Wouldn't SFPs be more likely to get into situations . . . no, I did know that one NF, poor thing . . . I wonder if there are any new posts . . . "