• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do you remember your dreams?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I've always thought octopi were pretty darn cool. I remember I did a report on one in high school. How on earth did you find that image?

I Google searched "octopus" and the black and white version of that one came up. I used that version here for awhile and then one day I was on Pinterest and the colored version came up. Green is my favorite color so I was like "EVEN BETTER."

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I have vivid dreams from time to time but I don't always remember much about them. I did have one right after Christmas. It was about those mobile tackle dummys some college and pro football teams are using.

I wasn't playing football, I was walking along with it on a golf course (not golfing either). There wasn't a purpose or anything that I could remember. I wish it had looked like Randall Cobb or Odell Beckham or something that made sense. It didn't.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I have extremely vivid dreams sometimes its hard to describe them when i'm awake I feel i don't convey the full feelings of them when i tell someone, i feel the only way is to make movies of them but even then most of the details fade with memory i guess i could write an extremely detail dream journal and then write scripts. i also feel like i need to be a better visual artist to draw good story boards because i wouldn't be able to describe it accurately to another person.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am so jealous of all you vivid dreamers. If 3 months of nightly guided meditations won't help me dream more vividly, I don't know what will.

If you ever go to a country where Malaria is prevalent and take Malaria pills as a preventative thing you will have the most vivid dreams ever. I had a vivid dream last night or yesterday about someone on the forum which is unusual for me to have. Still recall parts of it very well.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have extremely vivid dreams sometimes its hard to describe them when i'm awake I feel i don't convey the full feelings of them when i tell someone, i feel the only way is to make movies of them but even then most of the details fade with memory i guess i could write an extremely detail dream journal and then write scripts. i also feel like i need to be a better visual artist to draw good story boards because i wouldn't be able to describe it accurately to another person.

I'd love to do drawings and paintings of my dreams. They'd beat Dali, for sure. Unfortunately, that requires artistic talent.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Really vivid dreams, color, sound, sometimes smell and touch, rarely taste. I can remember hundreds of them, as early as 4-5.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
So ever since that lucid dream, I have yet to remember another dream at all.

Go figure.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Not an NF, but the only time I ever remember a dream is when it's a nightmare. Which is super fun :dry:

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. If I remember them they're only bits of a much bigger dream. :dry:

Permabanned
I often have dreams I remember, not something I care for, I find it mirrors the unconscious mind turmoil

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I remember most dreams and they are always intresting and never boring but I enjoy the more twisted ones as I can wake up and be like thank god thats over.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I remember some vivid dreams in which I'm on some alien planet, or in a spaceship or something that is being invaded by strange aliens that look different from anything I've ever seen. It feels like I was actually there and saw something happen in a far away star system. Who knows. It is quite a disturbing experience. :unsure:

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
If not remembering your dreams at all is the fallout from a lucid dreaming experience, I'm not sure I want to do it again. :(
I also haven't binge watched any anime since last Wednesday (but I have watched stuff on YouTube so...?)

I guess I could recount my older dreams...