• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Is NF types really fucking horny?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hmm.. This is the reason I'm doubting im enfp

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But i don't like.hook up sex. Haha. I just masturbated it. Lol. I'd rather buy sex toys than.hook.up with guys who have STDs. Lol

1-1242735684R0fs.jpg

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Try resisting becoming pretty woman waiting for her Richard Gere.

humanvessel

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think just like what many others are saying it has nothing to do with MBTI. There are many other factors that can contribute to having a high libido, like the overall construction of your brain through environment and genetics.

I have a high sex drive but I also do not like to engage in sex unless if I have an emotional and intellectual connection with the person and if I know if it's mutually committed. Sometimes I feel conflicted because of this but my will is always stronger than my sex drive.

In the end it's up to you how you want to deal with these urges, whatever you prioritize the most should be the reason for your engagement in sexual interactions or not.

If you are like me try distracting yourself. I tend to day dream about fantasy's sometimes, especially if I'm attracted/liking someone at the current time. Engage yourself in activities that stimulate other parts of your brain to keep you on your toes in other ways.