User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 33

  1. #1
    Senior Member VILLANELLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp
    Posts
    816

    Default I'M AN ENFJ! HI GUYS!

    I found out today that I am actually an ENFJ. I appreciate everyone's help with typing me here, but... I finally feel at peace, I don't question my type anymore. I'm an ENFJ. :hi:

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    I found out today that I am actually an ENFJ. I appreciate everyone's help with typing me here, but... I finally feel at peace, I don't question my type anymore. I'm an ENFJ. :hi:
    That's wonderful to hear.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  3. #3
    Senior Member VILLANELLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    That's wonderful to hear.
    Isn't it? @Rouskyrie, does my Tritype still match my MBTI type, though?

    It feels so weird because, I guess I'm just used to the MBTI types and how they are percieved, or perhaps I'm just overthinking things. I'm overthinking it.

  4. #4
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    5,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    Isn't it? @Rouskyrie, does my Tritype still match my MBTI type, though?

    It feels so weird because, I guess I'm just used to the MBTI types and how they are percieved, or perhaps I'm just overthinking things. I'm overthinking it.
    The curse of ENFJs is overthinking. Welcome to the club.
    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

    ― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Rouskyrie liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member VILLANELLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    The curse of ENFJs is overthinking. Welcome to the club.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    Isn't it? @Rouskyrie, does my Tritype still match my MBTI type, though?

    It feels so weird because, I guess I'm just used to the MBTI types and how they are percieved, or perhaps I'm just overthinking things. I'm overthinking it.
    Everything looks good to me. If you're certain of your tritype and your Mbti type, they match up.

  7. #7
    Senior Member VILLANELLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    Everything looks good to me. If you're certain of your tritype and your Mbti type, they match up.
    I feel very certain! I do feel weird because I'm not like, super outgoing all the time... almost like I'm looking for something to be wrong, ugh, and nothing is! I feel okay!

    Thanks for the confirmation about this, though. I feel pretty whole.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    I feel very certain! I do feel weird because I'm not like, super outgoing all the time... almost like I'm looking for something to be wrong, ugh, and nothing is! I feel okay!

    Thanks for the confirmation about this, though. I feel pretty whole.
    It takes a while to get used to having things figured out, that's for sure.

    You're quite welcome. If you need anything else, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help out.

  9. #9
    Senior Member VILLANELLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    It takes a while to get used to having things figured out, that's for sure.

    You're quite welcome. If you need anything else, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help out.
    Thank you very much!

  10. #10
    Saturn's Amethyst
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    749 so/sp
    Posts
    6,411

    Default

    Hi you are lucky to be on this site with this charming ENTP here . I will provide Ne entertainment for you as required



    After all you cant spell Nintendo NES without Ne and we all know that it is fun.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!
    By proteanmix in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 11-22-2019, 06:36 PM
  2. [ENFJ] How to spot an ENFJ a mile off
    By LostInNerSpace in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 02-27-2019, 01:35 PM
  3. [ENFJ] having problems with an ENFJ
    By ladypinkington in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 06:47 PM
  4. Hi all :D An ENFJ male has found your hidden paradise
    By SpottingTrains in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:40 PM
  5. [ENFJ] An ENFJ social power player
    By Ghost of the dead horse in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 04:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO