• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] I'M AN ENFJ! HI GUYS!

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I found out today that I am actually an ENFJ. I appreciate everyone's help with typing me here, but... I finally feel at peace, I don't question my type anymore. I'm an ENFJ. :D:happy2::wubbie::smile::):hi::bye::wink:;)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That's wonderful to hear. :D

Isn't it? [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION], does my Tritype still match my MBTI type, though?

It feels so weird because, I guess I'm just used to the MBTI types and how they are percieved, or perhaps I'm just overthinking things. I'm overthinking it.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Isn't it? [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION], does my Tritype still match my MBTI type, though?

It feels so weird because, I guess I'm just used to the MBTI types and how they are percieved, or perhaps I'm just overthinking things. I'm overthinking it.

The curse of ENFJs is overthinking. Welcome to the club. :party2:

Rouskyrie

Everything looks good to me. If you're certain of your tritype and your Mbti type, they match up. :)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Everything looks good to me. If you're certain of your tritype and your Mbti type, they match up. :)

I feel very certain! I do feel weird because I'm not like, super outgoing all the time... almost like I'm looking for something to be wrong, ugh, and nothing is! I feel okay!

Thanks for the confirmation about this, though. I feel pretty whole.

Rouskyrie

I feel very certain! I do feel weird because I'm not like, super outgoing all the time... almost like I'm looking for something to be wrong, ugh, and nothing is! I feel okay!

Thanks for the confirmation about this, though. I feel pretty whole.

It takes a while to get used to having things figured out, that's for sure.

You're quite welcome. If you need anything else, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help out.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

You're quite welcome. If you need anything else, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help out.

Thank you very much!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi you are lucky to be on this site with this charming ENTP here ;). I will provide Ne entertainment for you as required

:party2::cakegirl::happy:

After all you cant spell Nintendo NES without Ne and we all know that it is fun.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

PerC keep saying I'm ENFP. Like, I have high Fi with Ne or something. It's confusing me. I shouldn't take this so seriously but I've just had such a tough time finding my type... I hate the confusion. The worst part is I also kind of feel ENFP. Because apparently ENFPs ask people what's wrong and sympathize and stuff, and not that ENFJs don't, but, how they react is different...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi you are lucky to be on this site with this charming ENTP here ;). I will provide Ne entertainment for you as required

:party2::cakegirl::happy:

After all you cant spell Nintendo NES without Ne and we all know that it is fun.

;)

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Noo! Everyone is turning into ENFJs.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Haha! Could I be a hybrid of enfj/enfp?

According to MBTI theory this would be like asking if you can be a plant or fungi hybrid. ENFPs and ENFJs are compelty different and have nothing in common. You may look ENFPish if your Se is strong though.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
PerC keep saying I'm ENFP. Like, I have high Fi with Ne or something. It's confusing me. I shouldn't take this so seriously but I've just had such a tough time finding my type... I hate the confusion. The worst part is I also kind of feel ENFP. Because apparently ENFPs ask people what's wrong and sympathize and stuff, and not that ENFJs don't, but, how they react is different...

ENFPs and ENFJs arrive at simular destinations but by different routes. So they seem a lot alike, but their thinking could not be more different.

ENFPs are the most introverted extroverts. They thrive off of possibilities and finding causes that represent their values. And embody their causes.

ENFJs are focused on people and deeply tied to the emotional condition of others. They are people more of breadth than depth. Many of them end as teachers (if they avoid the cult leader temptation).

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yay! Another ENFJ! :wubbie:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFPs and ENFJs arrive at simular destinations but by different routes. So they seem a lot alike, but their thinking could not be more different.

ENFPs are the most introverted extroverts. They thrive off of possibilities and finding causes that represent their values. And embody their causes.

ENFJs are focused on people and deeply tied to the emotional condition of others. They are people more of breadth than depth. Many of them end as teachers (if they avoid the cult leader temptation).

That's interesting. I feel the "breadth than depth" thing.. I don't know, I feel confused all over again.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
According to MBTI theory this would be like asking if you can be a plant or fungi hybrid. ENFPs and ENFJs are compelty different and have nothing in common. You may look ENFPish if your Se is strong though.

Well, CelebrityTypes said I'm either ENFJ or ESFJ. Here's the scores of the Cognitive Functions:

Extroverted Intuition - 58%

Introverted Intuition - 55%

Extroverted Sensation - 46%

Introverted Sensation - 68%

Extroverted Thinking - 34%

Introverted Thinking - 68%

Extroverted Feeling - 93%

Introverted Feeling - 76%