• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] write a few setences telling how the poster above will meet their grim end.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
(Oh come on, OP said a few sentences. Let's spice this up!)

It's a comedically bad day. One that starts off with high hopes only to slowly deteriorate into what would've been your worst day ever (if it wasn't your last, that is). You tried to combat that dark cloud your attitude was becoming by grabbing a book and going to the park where it is there you convert over to the e-book side of book-loving debaters as the sudden shift in weather ruins your paperback book. At this point, you're crying. Not because you're sad or because that book was expensive, but because you're incredibly angry at the way things have gone and you simply don't have anyone to blame except yourself and you'll be dammed if that happens. A stroll through the park becomes a march out of the rain and makes your vision blurry. Soaked and seething, all you have to do is make it across the street to your car and you're golden. Or for the very least, dry.

You don't though. Sadly a person in a similar situation got in their car first and was trying to speed home. They didn't notice you until you were on their windshield.

They barely got away with a manslaughter charge, because in their defense, you were jay-walking.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You first of all encounter a river of what appears to be melted butter. However you are carrying water bottles and it's not butter but oil and you cause an expolsion by dropping a open bottle in.

Lord Lavender was strolling through the forest one bright spring morn frolicking in a dew kissed meadow. He knew not what a terrible fate was his until the swarm of hummingbirds and bees descended upon him. Within moments he was robbed of his violet vigor and deer trotted silently towards him to browse on his crumpled corpse.

The End

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He will enter a school filled with happy children, excited that it is the first day as teacher's assistant. The kids are about kindergarten age. Population 1 has a lot of fun, helping out, seeing that the kids all get what they need and are all behaving themselves. Then, the main teacher baked a fresh batch of cookies.

In the manner you would expect in this situation she beamed in her cheery British accent, "Hey kids, I brought you some cookies!" Population thought they looked delectable, delicious, extra chocolatey, crispy and crunchy for the taking. The kids are cheerfully beamed long awaiting snack time.

Then, a monotone voice interrupted the jubilee, "I like trains..." It was a blankfaced young boy, about the same age as the other kids. Population 1, the kids, and the teacher all just stared at the kid. Then as if on cue, all of them got hit by a train.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just like in the discord server, you will be made good use of in my diabolical plans to overthrow humanity, as my ultimate weapon.
You will die, but for glory.

PREPARE

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
This is the story about a racer named Ix, who all of the greatest of marathons he thought he could lick.
Well he had a good plan, everything set in place, but alas he'd missed that one loose shoe lace.
He rounded the bend, and pulled out ahead of that crowd of humans he'd easily out sped,
Perhaps if he'd used Velcro or a double knot?
But no, alas my friends I'm afraid he did not:
...so tangled in shoe lace, he tripped and he fell
not once loosing speed ass end over head;
he spun over a cliff and won the race...
quite dead.

batteries included

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Gentleman Jack will encounter another gentleman in an alley, who wields chains and is adept in sorcery. The chains will be enchanted with fire, wrapping themselves around his arms and legs, setting him aflame. Strangely enough, the fire didn't kill him. The foam from a fire extinguisher filled his nose and mouth, suffocating him.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Batteries included looked pale and clutched his chest.
An onlooker rushed to the defibrillator hanging on the wall. The batteries may have been included, but they were quite dead, an allusion to what was about to happen to batteries included.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Somewhere on the edges of the terminus system. In the year 4043. Just past the fringes of known space...there is a little known planetoid. That was once a door between realities. A door never meant to be opened. For 1000 years that door stood open unleashing nightmares upon our reality. Luminous sacrified herself to close that door. A silver statue of her glows from the cherienkov radiation from that dead world. The inscription upon its base reads simply: You're welcome. -L

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In a standoff...

...WITH ME!

We will cross paths in a dark and dreary night, the pace of our footsteps barely concealed by the pouring rain and the thunder that occasionally roars through the sky. I hear you turn into an alleyway, exactly where I wanted you to be- or so I thought. You had fooled me, the moment I stood from behind the dumpster I hid behind I knew I made a mistake- the man I shot down looked nothing like you. I run out in a panic, knowing you're still on the loose.

By instinct, I fire at the closest thing I see- but falling prey to panic in the first place was a foolish move. You were ready as well, gun drawn out. It was too late, and I never stood a chance. I barely heard you fire over the thunder that crackled overhead, and the rain washed away the blood as I tumble forward, staggering, losing consciousness. I barely am able to make out your figure falling over as well before slipping into eternal darkness.

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You get a hug and you melt to the floor in a puddle, dead