• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Te] Inferior Te-splosions all in your face to anyone ignoring my Fi

thistlechaser

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's ultimatum city today. Told the roommate he has 30 days to get out.

The on again off again ex who keeps blocking me and unblocking me the next day I told that I was very clear about my need for emotional support when I am dissociated rather than anger and catastrophic thinking and then attempts at problem solving that usually revolve around his insecurities. And he tries to explain his feelings to me like I CAN'T FUCKING ALREADY FEEL THEM WAAAAAY BEFORE HE DOES

I really really just need for the people who don't like how I am to get the hell out of my life because I'm not bending anymore. I have limitations and I know what they are and I don't need anyone's help except my therapist's and especially not people who have any kind of emotional or financial agenda for living with or dating me. That's not unbiased and it's bullshit when people try to act like they can come in and teach me stuff when they blatantly ignore and walk all over what I've been very clear about needing.

People just need to stick to what they say they need. And actually do it this time (this is the only part that's directed at me cause damn am I right about all the stuff I just said, and there's 0% chance I'm wrong).

All I asked for was for him to spray his cologne or body spray or whatever in his room rather than the bathroom. I didn't even tell him how gross it smells.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One time, I killed a man.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=21597]thistlechaser[/MENTION]
Good to distance yourself from problem people.

This thread has it all: spooky rabbits and the need to be left alone. :bunnyd:

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone has an agenda. You and I both have strong Fi but at least you are living your life authentically (though suffering for being so true) while I have closed off long back. It is so much better to have a lot of friends and people around than let someone in and watch them like a hawk... It is like having guests with young kids come over: the things that are out should be unbreakable and cheap, and the fragile, expensive stuff should be out of reach on the topmost shelf.
What I say doesn't help the situation, but please know you are not alone.

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
Everyone has an agenda. You and I both have strong Fi but at least you are living your life authentically (though suffering for being so true) while I have closed off long back. It is so much better to have a lot of friends and people around than let someone in and watch them like a hawk... It is like having guests with young kids come over: the things that are out should be unbreakable and cheap, and the fragile, expensive stuff should be out of reach on the topmost shelf.
What I say doesn't help the situation, but please know you are not alone.

Friends, sure, but OP is an introvert. Fi dom looks different than Ne dom. I have no idea how to express the differences better when it comes to what it means, other than ENFP wants to be a singer surrounded by people, while the INFP just wants to write or paint in peace. ENFP may stack lots of... "friends" that appreciate the ENFP own person, while INFP will seek connection with a select few that appreciate the INFP own values. It is a subtle difference for the untrained eye.

Fi Ne looks different than Ne Fi. In both method and especially result. Friends are good. But I'd suggest few meaningful ones rather than many that dissapear at the first sign of trouble. It's hard to form and maintain meaningful friendships with lots of people at once as an introvert because having lots of friends requires lots of interraction and lots of interraction is draining for us.

But maybe OP cares to share a bit more details so we can understand better the root of this in order to give some useful advice.