• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP female impersonation

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I found this pretty funny. Especially her facial expressions... I definitely make those. LOL:laugh:
She has other types on her youtube, if you're curious. :D

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well i'm really not sure how ENFP that actually was but the face pulling made me howl with laughter.

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
I loled at the ISFJ impersonation. That is so accurate. Having been around them for so long I can say that she got it great.

INFJ was so annoying that I couldn't watch all of it. Hold on the ego trip. Damn, no wonder some hate INFJs.

INFP was funny to watch wobble all over the place jumping from good to bad stuff all the time.

ENFP was tiring to follow. Used to date someone like that, in my teens. God, I was always 5 steps behind and tired before the whole thing ended.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well i'm really not sure how ENFP that actually was but the face pulling made me howl with laughter.

That was my favorite too. I'm not as hyper (maybe it's my enneagram?) but I am VERY silly and goofy like that and do similar facial expressions, haha.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I believe I stumbled across this before. Don't remember anything detailed about it but remember I found it amusing. I'll have another look :D

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That was my favorite too. I'm not as hyper (maybe it's my enneagram?) but I am VERY silly and goofy like that and do similar facial expressions, haha.

I'm actually no where near as goofy as that, i'm much more serious. I'd say i'm more sparkly than bouncy too. If that makes sense. I can be high energy, but in a different way, i'm more stressy I think though i'm often very laid back in ways that people do not expect. Like when something breaks i'm pretty chilled about it, the usual response is laughter (after checking people are ok ofc :smile:).

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Like when something breaks i'm pretty chilled about it, the usual response is laughter (after checking people are ok ofc :smile:).

Totally me, lol. I have also mastered the art of timed humor.. My friends know my craziness but laugh their asses off when I say or do certain quirky things when they least expect it. Like BAM! It's hilarious.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, we are not inarticulate! Like, like, like, like! if I had a dime for every time she used that word, I could pay a professional assassin to kill her!
What the Hell! A lot of us are good with improv and very energizing public speakers. No, this doesn't gel with me at all.:mad:
HTML:

If you want to see Ne in action, see George Carlin. ENFP is a philosopher/clown, not an assclown! Ne is never non-sequitur. It is one thing leading to another and it's amazing!
And she couldn't come up with one interesting thing to say! Which ENFP ever had a problem with making people laugh, without having to stoop to pulling faces like Jim Carrey! :thumbdown:

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey, we are not inarticulate! Like, like, like, like! if I had a dime for every time she used that word, I could pay a professional assassin to kill her!
What the Hell! A lot of us are good with improv and very energizing public speakers. No, this doesn't gel with me at all.:mad:
HTML:

If you want to see Ne in action, see George Carlin. ENFP is a philosopher/clown, not an assclown! Ne is never non-sequitur. It is one thing leading to another and it's amazing!
And she couldn't come up with one interesting thing to say! Which ENFP ever had a problem with making people laugh, without having to stoop to pulling faces like Jim Carrey! :thumbdown:

I agree. I was not fond of all those likes either and we CAN be extremely articulate. George Carlin is amazing. I just found it funny because of her randomness/silliness/goofiness, I can relate to that.:)