• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] My Life as an ENTJ - Hard Always Being Right & "FEELERS" Lose?

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ's while known to be insensitive at times especially during arguments, but I noticed that I am always right. This is a personal opinion of course, but its validated by others saying I am right at the end of any argument.

After a "FEELER" personality will argue with me and their feelings subside I stay logical and that might contribute to me always being right, the ability to never go on "tilt" when arguing.

Reasons like this and many more are why I think statistically Thinkers (ENTJ's especially) make more money than "Feelers". This is a statistical fact. Hence they lose in my optinion, financially and in other areas. Any "Feelers" want to chime in?

Sources:
Time Magazine
This Is How Much Money You’ll Make Based on Your Personality | TIME.com

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
d2711f90c4e45a1d1985fea9eaa4cbbb.jpg

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Thats not nice, you see if you did that in real life (throw my computer away) you would lose money because you would have to pay for it. My point made. Feelers do stuff based on emotion. BTW your spoiler in footer is depressing

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Than I would build a wall around my office cubicle, and make you pay for it.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
#builddatwallmrpresident
#doit

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
ENTJ's while known to be insensitive at times especially during arguments, but I noticed that I am always right. This is a personal opinion of course, but its validated by others saying I am right at the end of any argument.

Of course you're always right. I'd probably say you were right just to shut you up.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Of course you're always right. I'd probably say you were right just to shut you up.

Lol I am not an ENTP, but actually most of the time its in business or other things that are concrete and can be proven right / wrong. Opinions are seldom right, for example the opinion you just gave that was negative.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Name calling is not nice, and definitely against the Terms Of Service of this forum. But this is interesting because it is a typical feeler response to retort with an insult rather than stay logical. Maybe this contributes to making less money? Ruled by your emotions?

Sources:
Time Magazine
This Is How Much Money You’ll Make Based on Your Personality | TIME.com

No, you act like someone playing a role than being yourself. Everything you post is a troll post. As such, you seem most likely to be a dup account that a bored member uses once in awhile for kicks and giggles.

That is it. I hope everyone just puts your on ignore.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Nope, I am actually being completely honest this is how I am. I cited a link from Time Magazine, and expressed how honestly I am personally. If you don't like it I am sorry, most people wouldn't because its a controversial post. Cited something on time magazine that feelers make less than thinkers and I want to know the sentiment on why they think its true or not.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Of course they do. One reason would be how they might handle tough choices, such as layoffs and hiring/firing, in a different way than Feelers tend to.

If you want a hilarious and masturbatory explanation, though, here's a good one:

Why ENTJs Earn So Much More Money Than The Rest of Us | Truity
ENTJs are eager to take charge, and great at producing results. So...do you have an ENTJ on your team?
Yup, ENTJs are totally free of bias. Always logical. Always objective. jfc

Reasons like this and many more are why I think statistically Thinkers (ENTJ's especially) make more money than "Feelers". This is a statistical fact. Hence they lose in my optinion, financially and in other areas. Any "Feelers" want to chime in?
Sure, if that's your definition of "lose."

But that definition's pretty self-serving.

It's a statistical fact that some forum members have more puppies in their TypoC avatars than others. We can measure someone's worth by this number of puppies. Those with the most are winners; those who have none are complete losers.

Last edited:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Name calling is not nice, and definitely against the Terms Of Service of this forum. I am just trying to get a consensus on why feelers might make less money, and how staying logical is pivotal to success.

A real ENTJ would crush any and all instances of insurgency by members who didn't see it your way without running to mama.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol I am not an ENTP, but actually most of the time its in business or other things that are concrete and can be proven right / wrong. Opinions are seldom right, for example the opinion you just gave that was negative.
How can [MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION]'s opinion -- that she would probably tell you that you're right in order to shut you up -- be wrong? The only way it'd be wrong is if it actually wasn't probable that she would tell you that you were right in order to shut you up. That's pretty difficult to prove.

If that post indicates how you define "wrong" and "right".. well, it's no wonder that you believe that you're always right.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Haven't heard him post back after he violated the forums TOS so I think the insurgency is over, lol.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
GREAT POST! Yeah so read the article, I am self-employed, successful and love to work. I can work all day, and find myself once awhile working 19+ hours because I love it. Very great post, and exactly like me. Some other stuff like ignoring family, relationships and putting work first is unfortunately true as well.

I currently have an INTJ girlfriend that will go hermit once in awhile and is glad to have me work 10+ hours lol.

Yeah I know Feelers can be multi-faceted meaning they get pleasure through other things in life or in work other than just money. I appreciate that quality, but all Feelers I meet or hear about want to make more or dream about it at least having total financial freedom. That is why I think its more of an involuntary hinderance.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
How can [MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION]'s opinion -- that she would probably tell you that you're right in order to shut you up -- be wrong? The only way it'd be wrong is if it actually wasn't probable that she would tell you that you were right in order to shut you up. That's pretty difficult to prove.

If that post indicates how you define "wrong" and "right".. well, it's no wonder that you believe that you're always right.

Oh I re-read it, yeah she is referring to herself if she met me. Maybe thats why I love INFP's, they always agree with me. My girlfriend is an INTJ, she disagrees with everything maybe I am dating the wrong MBTI type

I guess what I am saying, is that ENTJ's are more right than people like to admit since they can be insenstive and offend. This is called Shadenfreude. People who derive pleasure through others failing / proved wrong, that they dislike.

sources:
Schadenfreude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I use introverted feeling. My winning or losing has nothing to do with objective measures. I'm winning atm, btw.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Being right all the time does suck. Predictability is boring. Feelers have all the fun.