• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] My Life as an ENTJ - Hard Always Being Right & "FEELERS" Lose?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Yeah I know Feelers can be multi-faceted meaning they get pleasure through other things in life or in work other than just money. I appreciate that quality, but all Feelers I meet or hear about want to make more or dream about it at least having total financial freedom. That is why I think its more of an involuntary hinderance.

If could be that there is a tautology in how the social aspects surrounding finance work.

Expectations and reputations. To meet or exceed expectations, then build reputation, but often reputation is how the expectation is fueled. The fact is that those 'other things' are hindered by being born into systems of finance that usually aren't conducive to achieving them. If personality types are real, then it's fair to point out that there is a bias in most work places, if you believe in that stuff of course.

Otherwise it might just be that the individual impulses across people, informed very strongly by environment and somewhat by genetics, creates either negative or positive abilities and outcomes in specific areas.

In a really simplistic sense: If you enjoy making money and working, you will have lots of it. But if you only want it for opening doors and personal pursuits, chances are you will have less of it because the drive to actually work just for the outcome of money itself is weaker. Despite what many people believe about doing what you love and money will come.

But who cares, cha ching!

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Easy to come to a conclusion :

If most ENTJ do succeed in career, they don't really succeed their romantic life.

You can't have everything man . Don't ask me to give you some rational example. It's logical.

We get the love (and attention) we deserve...

Beyond that fact, A man who is always right is a real pain in the ass. Why being into a relationship if you only care about YOUR opinion, your success, or your money.

OF course, I'm not rude to you right now, I'm just trying to challenge you.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

If most ENTJ do succeed in career, they don't really succeed their romantic life.

You can't have everything man . Don't ask me to give you some rational example. It's logical.

Beyond that fact, A man who is always right is a real pain in the ass. Why being into a relationship if you only care about YOUR opinion, your success, or your money.

you have to draw me the connection between logic and the attention we need..

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

This can be true for anyone but I know two successful ENTJ's that have successful relationships - it can be done with the right partner.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This is your best account yet.

Ever since you pretended to leave your stuff has really gone to shit. This is a good start to fixing that.

Well done.

good plan blame a hacker for your drunk posts :thumbup:

edit: I just realized this wasn't random thought but i find this funny so i'm leaving it.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This can be true for anyone but I know two successful ENTJ's that have successful relationships - it can be done with the right partner.

Sure. To remain healthy a human society should not ask us to work more than 4 or 5 hours to think not only about productivity but to allow us the time to let us nourish our intimate relationships...

I'm very idealistic. Some ENTJ are too much involved into work to enjoy the playful side of life... Of course everyone of us is concerned.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ

I am a huge pain in the *** to my current girlfriend (She is the director of engineering of a company, used to being in charge). We often butt heads and jockey for control on certain things. But I make up for it through other things. I cook breakfast for her almost daily. She loves lobster so I make sure to cook it once a week, and surprise her when she comes home. I make sure to cuddle with her daily and tell her how much I love her. I do a lot of acts of service, but if I open my mouth I might come across like an huge jerk and I know I have my faults. I make up for it, or I try to express my love other ways despite my insensitive tendencies.

I think that you have the wrong idea of a mature ENTJ. Here is a quote from a site that says we can even express a tednerness that will rival a feeler:

"Oddly enough, when someone does catch the ENTJs eye—someone that meets their stringent standards—they tend to treat them far differently than the average acquaintance. They can express a tenderness that rivals a Feeler, showering them with compliments "

Source:
The ENTJ: Sex, Dating, and Love | What's My Type?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes I try to avoid them, in my opinion they are a little emotionally unstable or at least the one's I have dated.

As you said before, opinions are bad or something.

The big five versus the big four: The relationship between the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and NEO-PI five factor model of personality

while the Neuroticism score from the NEO-PI was not related to any MBTI subscale score.

Neuroticism and Feeling are not correlated. At all.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Life as an ENTJ - Hard Always Being Right & "FEELERS" Lose?

Shower with "Ugly truth" begins
*praying for them to not proven wrong*

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ's while known to be insensitive at times especially during arguments, but I noticed that I am always right. This is a personal opinion of course, but its validated by others saying I am right at the end of any argument.

After a "FEELER" personality will argue with me and their feelings subside I stay logical and that might contribute to me always being right, the ability to never go on "tilt" when arguing.

Reasons like this and many more are why I think statistically Thinkers (ENTJ's especially) make more money than "Feelers". This is a statistical fact. Hence they lose in my optinion, financially and in other areas. Any "Feelers" want to chime in?

Sources:
Time Magazine
This Is How Much Money You’ll Make Based on Your Personality | TIME.com

Sure, I'll chime in:

You (in general, not you specifically!) may be logically right, but no one likes a self-righteous asshole. That's why I'd say Feelers (like myself) tend to hate such people.

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
ENTJs are boring and too commanding so I generally avoid such crowds. I don't mind Trump though (assuming he is one such type). I like his ability to piss off the leftists. :popc1:

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned

Hold on mister president. I looked at that graph and had an instant Ni moment.

space-explosion-gif-3.gif

Good, now that that's out of the way, let's do some analysis as to why that is.

In your graph it shows that the following types make the most money:
1. ENTJ
2. ESTJ
3. ESFJ
4. INTJ
5. ENFJ

And that the following make the least money in ascending order:
1. INFP
2. ENTP
3. ESFP
4. ISFJ
5. ISFP

Now, let's look at the distribution of gender per each personality type:

The document is here: MBTI in Gender -- Men & Women Personality Differences | Slayerment

From here we can see the following distribution in percentages male vs female vs total out of population
1. ENTJ - 2.7 male vs 0.9 female total 1.8
2. ESTJ - 11.2 male vs 6.3 female total 9.7
3. ESFJ - 7.5 male vs 16.9 female total 12.3
4. INTJ - 3.3 male vs 0.8 female total 2.1
5. ENFJ - 1.6 male vs 3.3 female total 2.5

And that the following make the least money in ascending order
1. INFP - 4.1 male vs 4.6 female total 4.4
2. ENTP - 4.0 male vs 2.4 female total 3.2
3. ESFP - 6.9 male vs 10.1 female total 8.5
4. ISFJ - 8.1 male vs 19.4 female total 13.8
5. ISFP - 7.6 male vs 9.8 female total 8.8

Combine these results with the following graph:

infographic-.wagegap.png

I hate to bring a graph related to the stupid myth about the wage gap thing into any discussion, because the myth is simply stupid, but bear with me.

The last graph shows that men and women make different career choices. Look at the top payed and lower payed jobs and the gender distribution. Now overlap the data and... Tadaaaaaaaa. Some correlation occurs. Emphasis is on the word SOME. You have been #trigger warned.

<<<DANGEROUS WORDS BEYOND THIS POINT!>>>

The difference in earnings is a result of more than personality type alone. In layman's terms, some personalities are dominated by more women, who make career choices that generally earn less, plus the added fact that some choose to have children and raise them in the early years, which delays career development.

But I can already hear someone say: "BUH YOUR GRAPHIC DOES NOT EXPLAIN ESFJ AND ENFJ BEING TOP EARNERS IF THESE ARE DOMINATED BY WOMEN!"

Aye, that be true! Not sure what that would mean. I know for example that the ESFJ and ENFJ are Fe doms so that may play an important part in career progress. I guess sucking up to your boss gets you faster at the top. Who knows why that is the way it is. Much MISOGYNY, very PATRIARCHY, very IDIOT. How dare I say that women are more likely to follow rules than and respect authority than men? Hold on to your panties and read this: 5 Major Differences Between Men & Women at Work | redventures.com. I also had another research that would show that women value group, traditions and authority, while men value individuality, risk and challenging authority. I can't find it. If anybody knows anything about the paper, feel free to post the relevant link, I can't remember the name, I know it was from the US.

Now for the other camp: "BUH YOUR GRAPH DOES NOT EXPLAIN ENTP DOMINATED BY MEN BEING IN THE LEAST EARNINGS GRAPH, WHICH PROVES THAT YOUR'RE A PATRIARCHAL MISOGYNIST SHITLORD SOMEHOW!"

That is indeed another interesting variable. I know that ENTPs are often found off the beaten path, more independent and more likely to start their own business. Maybe that is one of the reasons? Men are generally more likely to take greater risks than women, so it might explain some of the differences. I guess we need the input of an expert in behavioral psychology to tell us about choices based on gender. Do we have any of those around the forum? Somebody that understands behavioral and choice psychology. Would be able to shed some light.

"BUH BRAH, WHAT ABOUT INFP MEN BEING ALMOST EQUAL TO INFP WOMEN, SURELY THIS PROVES YOU'RE AN IDIOT!"

Anything can prove I'm an idiot (I will get quote mined as fuck for this one). This one I have to give to the influence being that INFPs have more "feminine" emotional traits (I will get lots of hate mail in my inbox, so better be brief in your rants, so that I have time to read them all), more inclined to arts and lower paying jobs, so the graph may actually have a point here. For INFPs it may actually be simply a predisposition related to personality.

Let the shitstorm pour down. I'm an oppressive shitlord, I know. "Sexist" against women too and RACIST (lol) against some personalities. :D

Criticism of my analysis is welcome. I'm sure I have missed plenty of important points. Anything to offer a better understanding of this thing.