• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] My Life as an ENTJ - Hard Always Being Right & "FEELERS" Lose?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
d2711f90c4e45a1d1985fea9eaa4cbbb.jpg

That's either a massive monitor or a tiny window. If either of those are true, then that person has incredible aim not to hit one of the window edges and completely cause damage to the window frame or monitor.

I feel like I'm sounding a lot like my ISTJ sis in law. If this is the effect being at work has on me, I don't like it. Thankfully it subsides once I get home every night. Just in time for vent and all its shenanigans :happy2:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION]
I did not even realized how big the monitor was until you pointed it out. o_O
But then, I've seen monster sized screens like that in work offices all the time. Had to throw mines out, though, since OP is basically Trump.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION]
I did not even realized how big the monitor was until you pointed it out. o_O
But then, I've seen monster sized screens like that in work offices all the time. Had to throw mines out, though, since OP is basically Trump.

Ya, I hardly ever notice those kinda things too. Someone please lock me in a padded room, my mind is not my own!

Wait... What was this thread about? Sorry, guy! Back to topic

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A real ENTJ would crush any and all instances of insurgency by members who didn't see it your way without running to mama.

Why, ceecee. What a horrible thing to say about someone. :cry:

Also, I've allocated most of my righteous ENTJ energy towards having fantastic hair. As a result, my hair is pretty much always fantastic.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe thats why I love INFP's, they always agree with me.

Do you even know any INFPs? Maybe the people you've typed as INFPS are actually comatose or dead or something.

á´…eparted

passages

Also, I've allocated most of my righteous ENTJ energy towards having fantastic hair. As a result, my hair is pretty much always fantastic.

I like to think I have done the parallel with my Fe into having a fantastic beard :D.

Seriously, my beard has gotten more compliments than normal lately, and my Fe has managed to find some chill lately. It's legit.

Do you even know any INFPs? Maybe the people you've typed as INFPS are actually comatose or dead or something.

Psh, everyone knows that INFP's are just mute bags of sad and feels! Might as well be comatose; Of course they always agree!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wait, why is this in the NFL Idyllic? In the title, why is Feelers in quotes? And why did the OP select an angry face as his post icon? So dramatic.

Psh, everyone knows that INFP's are just mute bags of sad and feels! Might as well be comatose; Of course they always agree!

a41842aa-58f7-4af0-b7c8-35ecba0ad66a.gif

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like to think I have done the parallel with my Fe into having a fantastic beard :D.

Seriously, my beard has gotten more compliments than normal lately, and my Fe has managed to find some chill lately. It's legit.

Your facial hair is remakably luxurious. :yes:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
except forever, forever is always not not right.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Speaking of fantastic hair...

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is your best account yet.

Ever since you pretended to leave your stuff has really gone to shit. This is a good start to fixing that.

Well done.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
One is always right, until he is wrong.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's a diva and nobody can tell him otherwise

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

What's cool is that he defined "agree with me" as "anyone who tells me they agree with me, even if they don't actually agree and are just saying it just to shut me up"

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
No.
Don't lose your senses, look, we all know, a feeler..
Gets offended and put themselves -as usual- in a pathetic situation after you've said your opinion in your own way.
Which fits into a common category of speaking the truth regardless if it's offensive, and we're all familiar with this style.
That's totally fine.
You're not guilty, so turn the drama off.