• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: what are we like in relationships?

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Emotionally, I mean. I'm bipolar, so I experienced mania from falling for someone before I was diagnosed. However, these potential relationships were always one-sided and lead me to do the chasing and eventually heartbroken and in tears when it wouldn't progress or work out. My boyfriend is an ISTJ and he makes me feel so secure and comfortable emotionally, I'm not used to feeling like this when I fall deeply for someone. Usually all my insecurities and fears crop up, all my inner demons. Although some insecurities have cropped up, he's been very gentle with me and reassuring.

So what are we like in relationships and what's your SOs type?