• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP's

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Nah bruh. Just checkin' out the top posts.

Others are thinking the same thing of you, it's just that I'm the only one saying it.

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
Let me remind this entire forum that Omar Mateen is an INFP just like RareBird.

I admit that I'm not the greatest with expressing myself, but you fucked big time going from one thread to another thread after you accused me of stalking someone.

It's called psychological projection what you're doing to me asshole.

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR.

I HAD NO IDEA CECE WAS EVEN ON THIS FORUM UNTIL TODAY.

WASN'T THINKING ABOUT HER.

FIRST TIME I'VE VISITED THIS FORUM SINCE JULY 23.

TODAY.

YEAH.

Look how long cece has been on this forum, and look how I've been on this forum.

We were on this forum for a while, and didn't know each other.

Please dude.

Just stop projecting.

Focus on what you're doing to me.

Not what I'm doing to someone else.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I admit that I'm not the greatest with expressing myself, but you fucked big time going from one thread to another thread after you accused me of stalking.

I don't think I need to remind the entire forum, just you, that Omar Mateen is dead.

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
I don't think I need to remind the entire forum, just you, that Omar Mateen is dead.

Who cares? Totally missed the point of my message. What all ENTP's do to all ENTJ's.

I could say more, but I don't want to.

Not worth it.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

I admit that I'm not the greatest with expressing myself, but you fucked big time going from one thread to another thread after you accused me of stalking someone.

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR.

I HAD NO IDEA CECE WAS EVEN ON THIS FORUM UNTIL TODAY.

WASN'T THINKING ABOUT HER.

FIRST TIME I'VE VISITED THIS FORUM SINCE JULY 23.

TODAY.

YEAH.

Look how long cece has been on this forum, and look how I've been on this forum.

We were on this forum for a while, and didn't know each other.

Please dude.

Just stop projecting.

Focus on what you're doing to me.

Not what I'm doing to someone else.

Is it just me, or does this sound like it could legitimately be Donald Trump? The "dude" part could have just been a desperate attempt at staying young and relevant.

Can we go back to the part about you looking at pictures of CeeCee on the Internet?

Can you MBTI-type my dog?

What does Vladimir Putin smell like in person?

Do you like it better when I speak in short, separated sentences?

Where do you order your really, really small gloves from?

Do you sport a comb-over below the belt too?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it just me, or does this sound like it could legitimately be Donald Trump? The "dude" part could have just been a desperate attempt at staying young and relevant.

Can we go back to the part about you looking at pictures of CeeCee on the Internet?

Can you MBTI-type my dog?

What does Vladimir Putin smell like in person?

Do you like it better when I speak in short, separated sentences?

Where do you order your really, really small gloves from?

Do you sport a comb-over below the belt too?

Stop harassing him. Just drop the subject.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Stop harassing him. Just drop the subject.

Oh please...

First of all, I do what I want.

Second, I'm not the one going around mistyping people based off of singular statements to stir the pot and calling people "assholes" and "douchebags."

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh please...

First of all, I do what I want.

Second, I'm not the one going around mistyping people based off of singular statements to stir the pot and calling people "assholes" and "douchebags."

Well, all I'm saying that this is a modded forum and you're not going to be very popular with that kind of attitude if it's just fueling hatred. Just saying, Idc if you're right or wrong.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Well, all I'm saying that this is a modded forum and you're not going to be very popular with that kind of attitude if it's just fueling hatred. Just saying, Idc if you're right or wrong.

I will gladly leave this thread, but it is utter crap that you came at me yet allowed him to call me an "asshole." That is *actual* harassment. Me joking about Trump is an entirely different tone than someone directing profane names at another.

Can you provide me with a reasonable explanation as to why his behavior toward me was allowed?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will gladly leave this thread, but it is utter crap that you came at me yet allowed him to call me an "asshole." That is *actual* harassment. Me joking about Trump is an entirely different tone than someone directing profane names at another.

Can you provide me with a reasonable explanation as to why his behavior toward me was allowed?

It wasn't. I'm done with this conversation.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
n4Kstve.jpg