• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NF, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i won't go into a relationship just to be cared for

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Im uberly J about time.

Im late, im late, oh no im late!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't enjoy Michael Bolton.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm not a pushover...or a martyr...or saint...or selfless.
Where does this b*** come from?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have no idea, Dwigie... *eats the last cupcake*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
The following quotes are from Portrait of an ENFP

- May be what many would call a “sucker”; vulnerable to schemers and con artists.
Nope, it is pretty difficult for someone to con me, I tend to detect phonies pretty damn well, actually.

- May get themselves into dangerous situations because they’re too eager to push the envelope of their understanding, and not willing to apply judgement to anything.
I value my life and even though I am a risk taker/thrill seeker, I am a calculated one. Generally speaking, I am wary of "dangerous" situations.

- May feel intense anger towards people who criticize them or try to control them. But will be unable to express the anger. Left unexpressed, the anger may fester and simmer and become destructive.
Nope, I am a venter!!!

:)

- May blame their problems on other people, using logic and ration to defend themselves against the world.
I don't blame where blame isn't due. I am HUGE on personal accountability. I am responsible for my actions, period.

- Project-oriented
Lol, I don't even know what that means or is supposed to mean.

- Need approval and appreciation from others
The need for approval, eh, not so much, the need or desire to be appreciated, yeah, depending on whether or not I value/respect the person who is or isn't appreciating me.

- Extreme dislike of conflict

- Extreme dislike of criticism
I do dislike some conflict situations (especially in the personal arena), but conflict in general I view to be a good thing, points of conflict tend to be points of interest to me.

I am big on constructive criticism, when someone accurately and justifiably criticizes me or something I did/produced, I am appreciative of their input.

- Tendency to be smothering
LOL, hell no!!!! And eeewwwww!!!!

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
i love being the center of attention and am very loud and laughy

redacted

I'm obsessed with logic; one of my friends calls me "Evan-bot". I didn't even realize I was good at psychology until I was about 18, I was a math/science nerd until then. I fight the confines of Fe constantly.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't understand poetry.

Morning,
You.
Rail,
Bye.

Dammit, how can someone get paid for putting random words after each other?!?!

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
My laughter can be very loud and occasionally catch some unwanted attention.

I don't have problems leaving a bad relationship/friendship, or so. First I confront, then I avoid :)

I can turn my empathy off like a power switch.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
" I am an oilman "

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
My English major centered on English Victorian poetry!

But maybe that's true to type; It's pretty serendipitous, and fairly useless.

No one who knows me would ever guess that I am an Introvert.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i'm not a very good writer and i hate being late. I am always on time, and when i know i'm going to be late i get very stressed out.