• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NF, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Food is life.
Can focus energies to one person who means a lot to me.
Can discriminate who is worth it and who isn't.
^Frustrated by this.
Not super formal.
Loose about life, but serious enough to live it with goals.
Not extremely goal-oriented either.
Can be a people-person one day, the opposite another.
I value truth and honesty as one of more core values (Although can break it on the people-person mood)
Value individuality and will go against my own intuitions/feelings for my subjective truth to be heard and get irrational emotional backlash from it.
I value both kinds of beauty wayyyy too much.
I hold a chain-grip on manipulation, use it very rarely and hate it when I do. (Like manipulation centered for large goals, not like white lies.)
Dislike Facebook INFJ groups and pure INFJ sites. Such taint I cannot stand. Best place to find the most type diversity under one name.
I'm imperfect.
I actually procrastinate.
And I'm not Jesus, and I ultimately cannot save your very own soul.
However, I can craft you a hot new mixtape if you'd like.

Wow, that was actually a fun Ti-Way of self-introspection for an intrapersonal way of entertainment. Bravo.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm not a punk ass lil bitch

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm not a punk ass lil bitch

How I imagine [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION]:

Raspberry_rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really wouldn't consider myself the manic pixie dream girl type, I definitely have my crazy side but it rarely comes out except with close friends because I'm always picking up on how others will react and behaving accordingly. I never really understood the whole "crazy hyper ENFP" thing. Also I'm very old fashioned in a lot of ways (though admittedly it's not for traditions sake, I have my own reasons) and I'm not liberal, every description I ever read mentions ENFPs being politically liberal. I'm a moderate but tend to lean more conservative, except on environmental issues.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
  • I'm not secretive about my thoughts or feelings.
  • Change can make me uneasy.
  • I'm a pretty good public speaker.
  • I'm excitable.
  • Long-winded theoretical discussions can be tiring and hard to follow at times.
  • I enjoy traditions.
  • I'm not always looking for a new way to solve personal problems. Sometimes I want to do it the old way so I don't get hurt.
  • It's not particularly difficult to express my feelings. I'm very articulate.
  • I'm not a huge perfectionist (anymore).

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How I imagine [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION]:

Which character was supposed to be [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION]?

I am not much of a daydreamer, and I don't have dreams during my sleep very often either. :(
Writing is a huge passion of mine, but I'm usually very terse. I probably need help to make it as flowery as I want it to be. But that means talking to people, and trusting them. :unsure:

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Artsy INFP. While I have the capacity to appreciate 'art' I have never really created any, unless you count that one time in 1st grade where I made a plaster impression of my hand. Which seemed totally retarded at the time, *shrug* what's a lil 6 year old to do? Fight the system? Damn oppressors.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which character was supposed to be [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION]?

I am not much of a daydreamer, and I don't have dreams during my sleep very often either. :(
Writing is a huge passion of mine, but I'm usually very terse. I probably need help to make it as flowery as I want it to be. But that means talking to people, and trusting them. :unsure:
It's up to you lol.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why yes, yes it was. He was the one to share it with God's Green Vine :D

Hapyniss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
ENFP - I'm actually a logical thinker. I just have a hard time expressing that in person. I tend to get lost in what i'm saying, switch topics, get derailed by my imagination, digress, ask curious questions in between, and then find myself looking at the person wondering "what did you ask me again?". But by email or text, I'm brilliant, witty, charming, and an absolute delight!

Outrageousoreo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't need people to take care of me.
I am aware of my emotions and I handle them well.
I can be logical when I care about the things I am doing.
I get irritated when people are willfully stupid and don't want to hear other's feedback.

xXMariahXx

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am very attentive to my own needs.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not organized, I'm excellent in planning but too lazy to fulfill it..
I'm rational and realist..

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ive never had difficulty sustaining long term relationships though i did struggle with follow through in other areas.

I seem to be a little more dramatic/intense/serious, introverted and moody than most other enfps, though i definitely have my zany moments (e4 vs e7)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ive never had difficulty sustaining long term relationships though i did struggle with follow through in other areas.

I seem to be a little more dramatic/intense/serious, introverted and moody than most other enfps, though i definitely have my zany moments (e4 vs e7)

:)

Me to, relationship wise I am nothing like my stereotype. Nor do I have any issues in relationships that most people come on here and complain about ISTPs about.

Lsjnzy13

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
IDK
I don't always see the good in everyone. I would try to, but if the other person disrespect me to a certain degree then I have nothing to do with him/her anymore.

I'm a lot more realistic and logical than most people think. I may have dreams and ideals but I know what is real and what's not, and I won't let my dreams interfere with my every day life.