• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs only love

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Story of my life. Completely.

Yep but I'm sick of playing games these days. I'm usually straight up with women pretty early into starting things and tell them that I have trouble staying in a relationship. Some run away (like they probably should) and others believe they can 'fix' me so they stay and see what happens. lol

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm usually straight up with women pretty early into starting things and tell them that I have trouble staying in a relationship.

*nods* Quite ethical of you. :hug: This is a great position to start from because when/if things don't work out, whatever that means for you, then there is no residue of regret since your intentions were manifest and given voice.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
*nods* Quite ethical of you. :hug: This is a great position to start from because when/if things don't work out, whatever that means for you, then there is no residue of regret since your intentions were manifest and given voice.

I don't say it's impossible for me to change but so far I haven't found the catalyst. Some women think they are so special that they can be that catalyst. I say sure, why not? Give it a shot and see what happens. :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION] I remember the idr (lol) of who said when I posted Jenna Marbles videos here on this site or some other place and the person said your humor is fuckin trash. Well fuck whoever said that to me because they had expectations that my humor was supposed to be amazing. Lol.

She said amazing advice. ;) :heart:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dedicate this song to all the INFP's out there:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you mean the soulmate thing, then no. I feel quite certain, at times, that there is NO one for me, forget ONLY one.

However, I do not believe a happy, fulfilling, even "intense" relationship is contingent on there being only one individual "out there" who is right for you, as if they were "made for you" and walking around just waiting to cross your path. I think something equally strong is possible with many people, but it can be a matter of timing, circumstance and requited feelings.

So I do think such connections are rare and to be treasured. For some of us, it is especially difficult, so it may feel like there is only ONE, so when you find such a one, there may be a deeper attachment than seen in those who connect more readily with others.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you grow up you'd realize this is not true. The 'only one person for each of us' belief is false.

When you grow up you'd realize there is no one for you ;). Just kidding.

Find someone you are attracted to physically and emotionally and find out whether your life styles and needs are compatible and you'd have a good match.

Loeveangel

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I would have to agree with this statement. I feel this way as well. Take care of yourself, when you take the fall it won't be pretty trust me.:blush:

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hey, INFPs! Just a quick question for you guys.
Do you feel like that there is one person out there that you love, and ONLY one.
Like you still feel for and appreciate others, but you only have one true love.
Does anyone else feel that? Post your thoughts.

I might be an idealist, but no, I don't feel like there is one single person out there that will be my one true love. Or that everyone has that special someone they are destined to find. (Which is pretty amusing considering that there is currently someone with whom I want to spend the rest of my life with)
Of course, different people will have a different list of boxes to check in their search for their perfect mate, but when you do find someone that you fall for, that list gets torn up pretty quickly :D

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If we were meant to fall in love only once in life, then practically every lover in the world would have given up completely after the first time...

Also, hi again guys ;) decided to come back for a little bit. :heart:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i can't imagine being with anyone but my boyfriend, but i'm not sure if it's because i think he's my one true love, although he is definitely my greatest love so far in my life.

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
This question hurts me.. it burns! it burns! :17425::tantrum::pandarage::overreact::butterflee::scream:

:cry:

I think that if Rose's kitty could deal with getting his balls cut off, and still live a happy life, that maybe I can too..
but..
I really want to get married to my true love some day and maybe have a family or something..
but I don't really know if that is seriously something for everyone. =P
or necessary to live a healthy happy life..

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you feel like that there is one person out there that you love, and ONLY one.

One? I'd consider myself lucky if I could find that many people to like romantically, much less love.

Naw. I believe you have thousands of 'near perfect' for you partners. However the world is a big place with billions of people on it. So geographically speaking that narrows down how many of those thousands are near you. Then availability comes in to play. Being in the right place in your life for that person and you to mesh properly. Constantly missing each other by hours or minutes. I figure after all those factors that leaves one that you will actually find in this crazy expanding universe. :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whether or not you'll meet them is a different story, but I'd like to believe there's someone out there who would fit perfectly with you. Not perfect in the limited sense of flawless happy go lucky love, but someone who balances/challenges you and will love you fiercely. It doesn't mean you won't love others, that's inevitable imo. But I think the world is vast, and sometimes I entertain the thought that there's someone out there wishing for a person just like you..