• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] "Agressive" forgiveness

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
The title is a little ... Exagerated. But I mean proactive forgiveness. INFPs are reactive in KTS, but can't INFPs (and other people too) be a little more proactive in spreading peace? And harmony?

I personally can't write or talk alot, I can listen alot. But what about you? Why don't you spread peace? Aren't we supposed to treat others like we want to be treated? This means, we like servants, why don't we become servants to others? Like Jesus said when he washed the feet of his apostles (I am not Christian).

Peace

PotatoPeeler68

MBTI Type
INFP
I wish we could do that. But unfortunately not everyone feels that way.
What I do, I forgive easily, so I'm not burdened with anything.:hug:

á´…eparted

passages
It is better to treat everyone fairly. Everyone deserves fair treatment, but not everyone deserves kind treatment.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
The title is a little ... Exagerated. But I mean proactive forgiveness. INFPs are reactive in KTS, but can't INFPs (and other people too) be a little more proactive in spreading peace? And harmony?

I personally can't write or talk alot, I can listen alot. But what about you? Why don't you spread peace? Aren't we supposed to treat others like we want to be treated? This means, we like servants, why don't we become servants to others? Like Jesus said when he washed the feet of his apostles (I am not Christian).

Peace
I do treat others the as I would want to be treated. I am compassionate with people who really deserve it and some who don't (because I understand them). I spread peace everyday in my social interactions with others. However, there are some who really get on my nerves and you know who you are. I am not peaceful when it comes to those people. They refuse to tell me the truth about who they are, what they are doing and why they did what they did in the past, which was extremely hurtful to me. So, no peace as far as they go. Not until the 'fess up.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
It is better to treat everyone fairly. Everyone deserves fair treatment, but not everyone deserves kind treatment.
It is like said after you, sometimes, some who don't deserve mercy should get it. That is mercy.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The first step to having peace is inner peace. If people can't feel inner peace, how are they supposed to behave peacefullly? Also, peace is not always the solution, unlike Ghandi I do feel violence is justified when it has been initiated against me by someone else.

Another thing I believe in is individual responsibilty. Everyone has to be responsible for the consequences of their actions, good or bad. In Europe, there are too many people who play victim and get away with victimising others. They say it isn't their fault, its society's fault. But despite our conditions, good or bad, we have some control over what we do, whether we admit it or not. Forgiveness is fine if a person is genuinely sorry and won't repeat their acts, but not if its an excuse to keep harming others and get away with it.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
The first step to having peace is inner peace. If people can't feel inner peace, how are they supposed to behave peacefullly? Also, peace is not always the solution, unlike Ghandi I do feel violence is justified when it has been initiated against me by someone else.

Another thing I believe in is individual responsibilty. Everyone has to be responsible for the consequences of their actions, good or bad. In Europe, there are too many people who play victim and get away with victimising others. They say it isn't their fault, its society's fault. But despite our conditions, good or bad, we have some control over what we do, whether we admit it or not. Forgiveness is fine if a person is genuinely sorry and won't repeat their acts, but not if its an excuse to keep harming others and get away with it.
Imam Ali says: Forgiveness (is to be given, is dealt at) victory or when you can. So if you consider us enemies, and you feel you can beat me, that is when you forgive me. It is paradoxal: A believer is strong when he is weak and weak when he is strong.

Producing peace. :)