• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] how do you guys go about giving zero F*&#s about what people think of you?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
how do you become your own person? be the rugged individualist you guys are? share your wisdom infjs!

KitchenFly

how do you guys go about giving zero F*&#s about what people think of you?

Well a switched on person I was seeking help from when I was 20-21 year old looked at me and said, "what other people think of me is non of my business! I look at him for a moment as the penny dropped and said to myself out loud, What Another person thinks about me is non of my business!

One of the best slithers of wisdom someone ever shared with me as in return I purchased one copy of Personality Types and a copy of Understanding The Enneagram, by the author Don Richard Riso as a token of my apposition and gave them to him.

As a nine that was sound advice and as a person still thinking teenager thoughts while traveling forward though life that was the best advice.

Now as a 9w1w8 Sx/Sp I utilise my 3w2 Sp/Sx energy or my 1w2 Sp/So energy to deal with thinking about if needs be the concept of what if it other talk about me first before acting.

Stop think act. Kinda like a closed triangle.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I would think that this would be more of a T thing than an INFJ thing...

á´…eparted

passages
I would think that this would be more of a T thing than an INFJ thing...

Agreed. Generally speaking from what I have noticed it's T's that generally don't care. When F's claim to not care, it generally comes from a "fuck you I decide I am not going to care anymore" instead of a genuine lack of care as opposed to rebelling.

Either way, the trend is sort of mild.

KitchenFly

Self image is important and affects all eight cognitive patterns equally.

If it's a T kinda perspective you would like to view first from them how about the logic: Energy follows thought.

And the F kinda perspective could be resistance is expressed in multiple forms of expression.

Silence and the withholding "E-motion" the outward E-motion expressed as an emotional attitude,from "inner reactions", is a standard form of resistance expressed by all.

S may aline with T as N may aline with F. And, I and P as E and J can also sustain the statuesque as often human are repetitive and frequently discriminate habitually.

In other words we al like to have a whinge if a supportive like minded person is prepared to lend a respective ear.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Agreed. Generally speaking from what I have noticed it's T's that generally don't care. When F's claim to not care, it generally comes from a "fuck you I decide I am not going to care anymore" instead of a genuine lack of care as opposed to rebelling.

Yeah this is what I've seen too. Not that they don't mean it when they decide not to give a fuck anymore - they do. I think they have to get comfortable with the idea before embracing it.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
you can't control how everyone you'll ever meet will perceive and judge you. trying to is an exercise in futility.

it's better to save that energy for the moments you can control. when it's actually important to make a certain impression.

if someone judges you negatively for simply being not what they prefer, that's not really your problem.

not everyone deserves your attention. not everyone deserves your energy. not everyone deserves your best. not everyone deserves your serious. not everyone deserves your real.

basic decency and politeness is the baseline. anything more or less is earned.

KitchenFly

Yeah this is what I've seen too. Not that they don't mean it when they decide not to give a fuck anymore - they do. I think they have to get comfortable with the idea before embracing it.

Hmm completion; nine at Point:9.

I think in the context you are choosing to put forth as argument,. care is an action by the hart centre.

No shock no gain,. A step further requires an existent ethereal action action of hart and mind in unison with two actions the 9w8 can struggles with witch frequently confuses there primary function, view, to understand and express with via,. A liberating inner freedom that empowers Self to think as is sense,. But not separate.

Since it's Easter "Amen" reconciliation is worth contemplation.

To help do this we can take a view of the empowering conches mechanism we can all access that the 9w8w1 holds as a capability to mirror to all and In doing so invite conches awareness. A sheared active synergy inmate with the Soul of Man.

It is a dynamic an action a secondary reach.

The 9w8w1 has three clear states. It's primary fixation (INFJ) with its standard structural mechanical order in operation as a fluctuating mechanism N F NF I J .
It's second clear state observable is the actions from components existing within the structure of its two wings. ESTP and ESNTJ. Her we find the first key and as we know things often work in three's and in this case three steps.

With out going into to much detailed explanation, S&N is reached as a spit in attention empowers the 9w8 to, via its eight wing connects Point:5 were the ESTP energy links the 5w6w4 ambidextrous F&T energy with the second step action of the engaged ambidextrous S&N generated from the one wing of the 9w8w1's wing. A triangle action is active S&N with F&T with The Inner N, leading to, A New Step Two, the F couples with the first function F of the INFP (9w1w8 energy) 4, 6, 8,

N-F F-N , action at Point:9 (4) four parts. (A multiplicity of two subtype sheared Point energies)

N - S & N - F & T - F , action starting from Point:9, drawing from wing Point:1, then via wing Point:8's connection with Point:5 the F&T, and the activation of the second preferred Fe for the (9w8w1 INFJ). (6) six parts.

Then as you can detect the action of eight parts is the last six including the two parts from The most sacred:Zero At Point Nine.

We see now that the key now begins to tern. The Second Shock.

Note within the explanation honoured was (4, 6, 8) ,and the second shock point we know is located at Point Six.

The third Shock is the competing of another triangle action, step two was archived when: (N-F F-N) took place. And the The First Shock activated after when: (nine at Point:9 was honoured as the activating action), 9w8w1 coupled S&N with F&T.

Three into three is the next step requires I believe all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine, the activation of the hole person. The completing of the Primary inner triangle grounds the third shock into our Being. As our experienced state of being,. Authentic Man Human freed from our egoic state as being a so called mechanical man.

Other can better describe the making of the law of three happen within, but I thought it important articulate an important mechanical action that takes place as the retransformation takes place from mechanical man to hole man or Conches Being.

Anyway I don't real give a f*** about you but the meditation of Easter well I care greatly about taking some time out to refine my understanding of what was meant by the phrase "Son Of God", as a pin head you in orated me to well air my thoughts.

Perhaps it was our fathers will directing doth our narratives, or all our narratives. t's a thought.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Reminding oneself that if I don't think much about the vast majority of people around me then, clearly, the same goes for me from other's perspectives as well.

In other words: Most people, even if you do something to draw attention, will pass a quick judgement and then move on creating little to no effect in your life.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ

Care about what? Other people or what other people think of them.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Care about what? Other people or what other people think of them.

Yes, for one. But there are many things/people that might make F's angry or frustrated or hurt and they eventually can get to the zero fucks to give point. T's never gave a fuck in the first place.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess an advice from me from an INFJ is:

Appear you're okay. I wouldn't necessarily say don't care about other people because that causes internal conflict. And you know what, the greatest blessing for me is ​I do care.

Just channel on what you care.

To me redirecting care is much better than saying don't care, because even don't care sounds like you're still applying an energetical force in a negative light.

Like T's much of their "care" is redirected, not actually showing contempt for others.

Cowardly

deactivated
Yes, for one. But there are many things/people that might make F's angry or frustrated or hurt and they eventually can get to the zero fucks to give point. T's never gave a fuck in the first place.

In my experience TPs tend to care more than FPs. Especially ExTPs.

FPs and TJs usually care more about how they're seen by themselves, which is a little weird.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ

Oh dear ceecee. That isn't what I asked. :ohmy:

KitchenFly

If that's is so then maybe it's time the T's have a little rest and allowed the F's to decide on how to order the business of the world's general activities. The can make the decisions for some time.

T's don't give a F*** , yer right ,sounds like more direct deceitful thinking to me, lol.. You can trick the rest but never me.

T's care about "POWER" what it is, how it works, and the control of it!

Kinda like a triangle,. "Funny...that".. Power,. who would have thought.

What synergetic force is of interest to F's? [MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION]

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting that both FPs and TJs have Fi in common...

and TP's and FJ's have Ti/Fe in common. NJ's and SP's have Ni/Se in common. SJ's and NP's have Si/Ne in common.

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You grow old enough. Happens naturally around 35-40.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
how do you become your own person? be the rugged individualist you guys are? share your wisdom infjs!

G...I think INFJ's often care way too much what other people think of them! That's actually the biggest burden in my life (that and being a feeler in general) ! Yes, I come across as a rugged individualist irl (not deliberately), but I'm definitely not! I'm envious of ENTP's for that reason. I want to be Dr. House.

You grow old enough. Happens naturally around 35-40.

Let's hope so. Turned 37 2 days ago and this sad, old theme is still affecting me. All it takes is someone to say I look tired or shoudn't take things personally etc. and I'm paralyzed for the rest of the day.

I'm able to rationalize it away a bit better then when I was still 20 something.