• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infj's how introspective are you?

infjs how intospective.absent minded are you?give a percenage?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok i know this is the same question as my last thread but i wanted to add a poll,infj's how introspective are you in general,how absent minded are you,give a percentage?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol for the third time it's not exactly quantifiable.

Just a lot.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I gave myself a 70 on self awareness.. A little above the middle but I'm nowhere near a 100. Erm... I try but I'm by no means great... I base my identity upon interests I have. I also get an idea of myself based on what people who care about me think. And some of the people who don't like me's opinions get mixed in too... I don't think I have a bad idea of who I am, I think I have a good enough idea but I'm certainly not the most self aware person in the world.

Some of the ugly parts of me make me want to curl up into a little ball. Though I do want to fix them, I have trouble focussing on them for elongated periods of time. I also am not good with criticism. And there are other parts of me that I have trouble letting go of. Absent minded, I have a pretty good memory. But I am pretty absent minded when it comes to belongings.