• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] What do you love about INFPs?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
In light of new "Hate an INFP REDUX" post, what do you love about INFPs?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What's up mlitt. Can I call you mlitt? Good mlitt. Here's the deal. I applaud your thread creation. I like the fact you went for it and did your thing and made a new creation that's all yours. Only thing, very shortly now, one of our 37 moderators will be along to merge this into another older, longer thread about the same subject. Don't be offended, it's just what they do. So don't feel the need to go have any NF breakdowns when it happens. You are still unique and special and authentic and all that. We just have too much BMS around here, and they just can't help themselves. I just wanted to tell you this in advance, so you aren't shocked and hurt and traumatized when it happens. :hug:

Oh, ahem, on the subject, what I love about the INFPs I have known is their enthusiasm, their good-naturedness, believing so much in the good side and potential of people, very loyal and devoted, and take other people's pain personally and seriously and try to do something about it. That's every admirable to me. I've tried not to let my natural cynicism bring these folks down, because I really connect with them in that "introverted feeling" deal and we can totally both FEEL things deeply. :)

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I find it hilarious that people feel the need to make a "love" thread after a hate one is made, as if we are delicate.

I'm not suggesting entirely whats what you did, but I do think people are afriad to go all out and rip us apart in the hate thread as if we will take it too personally and cry right her ein front of our computers.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, why would I want to rip people apart? I don't hate any person, much less hate a type, that's just silly. I hate some things that certain people do, but I don't know or care what their type is when they do it, for the most part. I'm quick to call the dude going 20 in a 35 a moron, but I still don't hate him and I don't know or care what personality type he is, I just want him outta my way!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Well, why would I want to rip people apart? I don't hate any person, much less hate a type, that's just silly. I hate some things that certain people do, but I don't know or care what their type is when they do it, for the most part. I'm quick to call the dude going 20 in a 35 a moron, but I still don't hate him and I don't know or care what personality type he is, I just want him outta my way!

I'm the same way.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'm the same way.

Both of you need to chill out and relax on the road then.

What if he's a new driver, like myself. I hate all the impatient assholes who honk at me while I'm making my FIRST LEFT TURN AT A MAJOR INTERSECTION AND I'M NERVOUS. Assholes.

:D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Both of you need to chill out and relax on the road then.

What if he's a new driver, like myself. I hate all the impatient assholes who honk at me while I'm making my FIRST LEFT TURN AT A MAJOR INTERSECTION AND I'M NERVOUS. Assholes.

:D

Hey, it's pretty rare for me to actually honk at someone. That doesn't tend to do any good for anybody. Only time I do it is if someone is backing into me and I think they really dont see me, or if the light's been green for 5 seconds, theyre just sitting there, and I can see that theyre yammering on their cell phone instead of paying attention.

I like to chill out and relax on the road, when I go down roads without much other traffic, I can do it pretty easily. :)

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1

Very well said sir. I'm aware that this is a previous post lol. My main goal of this post is to end the "WHAT DO YOU HATE ABOUT XXXX". That's just a stupid way of putting it imo. It would be much better worded "What does XXXX need to work on" (that's horribly worded but you get my point). Like stated in above quote, because people do things that might bother you doesn't mean you need to hate them.

I am aware that the title is not the intention either so don't think I'm taking it seriously.