• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] capitalism and the reality of there being Finate resources on earth.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
ever wonder what reality might be like for those you will leave behind in the future? what do you think will happen?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Are you sure this is the right place for the thread ? (is this NF only ?)

Personally I think that on the long run colonization of space doesn't have any alternative. (regardless of social model that people accept as the right one)

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, and I am extremely future-focused (too much so, probably).

I worry that we are destroying our home, yet I see no realistic way to prevent it. I can only say this for certain. There's nowhere else I'd rather live. :shrug: