• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs in the wild

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
Me too. It was such a blow when I finally realized I shouldn't go for long walks around the city on my own at night. Night-time walks are wonderful.

Silly me, I used to rollerblade, at 9-10pm at night in highschool, lol. I liked slipping through the darkness on skates...very ghostly and invogorating at the same time.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow. There are three of these threads in the first two pages.

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm usually at home, but when I do slink out of my little hole, I will go to museums, art shows, church, charity events, bookstore, farmer's market, .......or somewhere completely random like wandering around old buildings and gardens taking photos.

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm usually at home, but when I do slink out of my little hole, I will go to museums, art shows, church, charity events, bookstore, farmer's market, .......or somewhere completely random like wandering around old buildings and gardens taking photos.

Hey Star, I peeped your website - I like "Torrent" - it reminds me of Francis Bacon's screaming pope...but in a good way :)

Google Image Result for http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BH9VhoGvE1k/ReONkdDyE9I/AAAAAAAAAA4/yfSgvptpNXY/wwwplus613cominnocent1ay.jpg

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hey Star, I peeped your website - I like "Torrent" - it reminds me of Francis Bacon's screaming pope...but in a good way :)

[

Thank you.:) I never would have thought of the comparison you made to Bacon's painting, but to me that is one of his most powerful images, so I am much flattered.:)

workaholicsanon

MBTI Type
INFJ
I quadruple the finding INFJs at home sweet home. Home is my refuge.

So, if you want to meet an INFJ keep your eyes peeled at school or work. that is really probably the only way.

When I am out doing errands, I keep to myself unless i see someone I know (from school or work :p ).

Sometimes I will go out with a friend or 2 (I have to make special effort to make sure I do so, otherwise i'll just be a homebody). Things I've done with friends include seeing a movie or show, apple-picking, shopping (though honestly I prefer shopping on my own), just walking and having a heart to heart, going to dinner and having a heart-to-heart :p

so yeah it's difficult to meet us. I guess I have to get out more. . .It's just so frightening (and draining) going out into the daunting entertainment world of E's sometimes. Besides i wouldn't be interested in drinking, and I get bored around drunk people. And I would be too suspicious that guys that give me attention are just looking for a lay.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm mostly at my home or a friend's. I do enjoy strolling at bookstores a bit, but it's not in my nature to hang around anywhere for a length of time. One place I definitely will never be found is a club or bar. What a waste of time and good air.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Basically it's best to find you guys online first, chat you up, then go for the walk in the park. Am I right?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You see, Rebel Kitty's got it all covered. :D

Only the theory. The application is harder, especailly when the closest one you know if is over an hour flight away.

trimonke

MBTI Type
INFJ
You find an INFJ when he decides to show himself to you. Mwahahaha.

But seriously, grocery shopping, bookstores, quiet stretches of land, parks and libraries. I also like meeting friends of friends. People I know know what types of people I like. I don't mind people coming up to me if they seem friendly and motiveless.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
look for aux Fe being surprisingly disarming when engaged and look for the Ni stare. the Se sensotard moments helps too, sometimes injs look like little children when they walk with their arms hanging down.

we look serious, but Ni doms start thinking overdrive and you can see it, the horsepower underneath the hood.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In a nice bookstore or a coffeeshop perhaps, walking in nature pondering things. A place that is not very hustle and bustle. These specimens don't much like noisy crowds and like to blend in, not to stand out. There may be one to few in a common crowd, may be hard to spot on sight. Try to look in a place where there is not many people. Approach slowly, they will head in the other direction if you approach quickly.

MyINFJness

Enneagram
The ocean, the forest, the grocery store, your local dentist's office :) She'll be the one that looks the most disinterested but will really be in her own head wondering about the people around her.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I....honestly am a pretty solitary person. I certainly do things with friends but when we get together it's always been a meetup at a coffee or tea shop, or out for drinks at a cocktail bar. Else we'll do a hike together or hang out at each others' houses -- so iow not 'out in the wild' much of the time.

But when I'm on my own, if I head out, it would be hiking/out in nature. Many times I prefer doing this alone, as I am a photographer as well and in a lot of ways when focusing on photography it's far preferable to be on my own. Before working at a coffee shop I would go to coffee shops on my days off sometimes, and I would always be by myself reading a book. I don't do this much anymore, unless on a vacation where it's actually novel or 'fun', as on my days off or off time the last thing I want to do is continue to be in a coffee shop, ha.