• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs in the wild

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
There are a few types that I think don't readily collect in an obvious spot, and INFJ is one of them. Or if there is a spot where INFJ's gather than I haven't found it. What is more is that INFJ's are hard to get to know, and you'd never guess their type unless you got to know them fairly well.

I tend to think you could find an INFJ almost anywhere, but most likely you'd never know it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wow. I used to take long walks at night in the city. Strangers would say things like, "Do you think it's safe to be out at this time?" It used to bother me, but I won't rant about it. I would just reply that I won't hurt them or are they scared of me. It was so cool that the streets were empty, but I stopped too.

This must be one of those nites, when entp tend to meet infj. The infj walking dully along, enjoying the peace of the night, when suddenly loud disturbing noises come from a direction, which is not to be seen at first sight. And suddenly, while the infj looks nervously around him, he hears that noise getting louder and it shouts "I am cooooommmmmiiinnnggg waaaattch out !".

And then 2 hearts meet. Or for the sense of things, they hit :D

V

violaine

Wow. I used to take long walks at night in the city. Strangers would say things like, "Do you think it's safe to be out at this time?" It used to bother me, but I won't rant about it. I would just reply that I won't hurt them or are they scared of me. It was so cool that the streets were empty, but I stopped too.

Heh yes, I didn't start to really worry about safety until I heard things like this a few times. It made me cross that I couldn't just walk around unharmed even though I was careful. I feel incognito at night and it hadn't really occurred to me that I wasn't. (As silly as that sounds to me now.)

...The infj walking dully along, enjoying the peace of the night...

Oh, it's never dull... ;)

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I didn't think about the dangers either until some people pointed it out to me. If they didn't, I'd still walk at night completely oblivious to any dangers. Perhaps I'll resume that habit when I find someone to take these walks with me.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Online! They seem to like tea...

IRL I avoid going out like the plague, unless dh and I are hanging out. Before I met him I ventured out of my house only when necessary to find food and go to class. lol

I've known several who were into D&D/Hackmaster; also a few who love reading and drinking tea at a bookstore.

Coffee, please...bookstores are definitely likely. The Boundary Waters, especially lakes with only one campsite. Nature reserves. Definitely gatherings where I think what we're doing can make a difference.

I definitely have 3-5 close friends and don't venture out unless they convince me I have to go. Other than...our neighborhood book club. That's got me hooked and I've gotten to know my neighbors better. A good thing. Start a book club? With wine and dessert, of course.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wine and dessert ?

C'mon, je suis ravi :D

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Wine and dessert ?

C'mon, je suis ravi :D

Well, I'd also go for a good oatmeal stout and board games that require creativity, not just strategy (chess requires one to do no socializing, for instance...)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What about backgammon and I bring the wine + a really fine middle old cheese :D

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
coffee houses
bookstores
libraries
cities at night
lonely cabins deep in the woods
counseling classes
counseling work
NGOs

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
SO what I need to do is pack a flask of fair trade coffee and attach a book on a rope, at night...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
meditating in a weird place - like under a tree.......next to a bank(washington mutual ?)

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
SO what I need to do is pack a flask of fair trade coffee and attach a book on a rope, at night...

That is too accurate, as one who finally sprung for a Kindle and has every coffee-making device known.

chippinchunk

MBTI Type
INFJ
ok, well you'd find me at a bookstore, sitting on the floor, flipping through books, and other places may be at parks -lying in the grass, but mostly with another person. i dont really like being alone, unless in a more comfortable enviornment.

lazyhappy

On the Mbti and INFP (trying to fix the INFPs many social problems) forum, pooing on sidewalks, looking in your window, Stalking your dog and sometimes, sometimes eating watermellon jello in your kitchen when you get home from the anti jello-convention.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I can normally be found in my room. If other INFJs are anything like me, then good luck to you, lol.

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
Whole Foods Market, the library, Barnes and Nobles/Borders, a college campus, the internet, and music shops.

I totally second that. Add to list: a spa, a park, book stores i.e. Chapters/Indigo & Starbucks, health food stores, art gallery. Places that can be meditative or tranquil, but still interesting, and let us get in touch with our deep innards.