• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Theory of Dominae Intuitus

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
PART I

First of all, what is Dominae Intuitus? It is a ridiculously pretentious label for those who have N as their dominant function. These types are of course: INFJ, INTJ, ENFP, ENTP.

Dominae Intuitus is a theory of how a complete (all sixteen types) organizational/lifestytle model could be created using N as the lead funtion. This would be as oppossed to using T, S or F as the lead function.

This may sound silly to some, but I do not think it is. Most ventures that are powerful and wholistic use one of these four as the primary reason for a group to exist. S groups form for material gain and leverage. F groups form for relationship gain and leverage. T groups form for knowledge gain and leverage. In order to be a wholistic model it would need to include all types at some point. The best of the S, T & F focused models do. We will attempt to do the same.

In order to do this, we must understand that a Dominae Intuitus model will have it's value/appeal/product be "intangible" for a large part of it's life cycle (wholistic models must have ongoing life cycles in order to acheive completeness with all types, including those most alien). This is becaue the "essence" of the model is not a thought, a feeling or a thing that can be "sensed", it is an intuition.

As any Dominae Intuitus can tell you, the best parts of intuition (wheter E or I) can not be verbalized, articulated, rendered, realized, etc. This is a fundamental concept when working this way. We will be working with a "coin" that the majority of the populace will not even register. Sooo....

LIFE CYCLE PART 1 - BREAKTHROUGH

There are four ways this can generally happen:

- An INFJ has an archtypal humanistic breakthrough while visioning. This has vast universal implications but not necessarily real world interaction.

- An INTJ has an archtypal systematic breakthrough while visioning. This has vast universal implications but not necessarily real world interaction.

- An ENFP has a real time spatial humanistic breakthrough while interacting. This has implications to the immediate environment but not necessarily within any long range vision.

- An ENTP has a real time spatial systematic breakthrough while interacting. This has implications to the immediate environment but not necessarily within any long range vision.

Now those who don't have N as a dominant function may think that having breakthroughs of some sort as assummed reoccuring events is "out there". Any N will tell you that these events - whether they are Ni+Fe, Ni+Te, Ne+Fi or Ne+Ti - are both real and the most constant thing in our lives.

LIFE CYCLE PHASE 2 - WHAT DO WE HAVE?

I am gong to give a more detailed version of how this would work from an INFJs perscpective and then a briefer description of how this would work for the other Dominae Intuitus. So on with the example...

An INFJ has a Nif breakthrough (as oppossed to an INTJ's Nit breakthough . I can only speak for myself as an INFJ, but when this happens to me it needs to be "pulled" out of me. I can do this by "talking" to myself and other characters I create when I am along but it would be better if a real person could do this. What kind of person would this be? Well they would need to be able to want to pull it out of you, they would have to have the right style of pulling it out of you and they would have to be appreciative of what comes out.

The ideal candiate for this is the ENFP. Why? First of all, they are extroverted and find "discovering" people immensely fulfilling. Secondly, the ENFP will use a coaxing approach (as oppossed to the T approach) which works better on an INFJ (well this INFJ anyway). Finally, the ENFP will actually GET what the INFJ is trying to articulate because of their dominant N. Being understood is like crack to an intuitive...it happens so rarely.

The ENFP will also be able to immediately start to see ways that the Nif vision could be used in the laboratory that ENFPs (and ENTPs also) call their life. This is meant as a total compliment.

LIFE CYCLE PART 3 - VETTING THE THEORY

The theory will now need to get vetted. The INFJ/ENFP have come up with what they believe to be a total intuitive vision. This vision has universal implications and immediate application...all based on intuitive readings.

However, this team may have both sides covered (I & E) they don't have both types of intuitive judgement (T & F). So before the INFJ/ENFP team go running off with all their enthuisiasm, they should vet it with a good T.

The problem with vetting for T with most people is that the N based product itself will turn off the S in most types and cloud there T vetting. We want pure T vetting based for a pure N based product. There are only two types who could do that: INTJ & ENTP. They both possess the N to follow the intent of the product/concept and use T as their secondary function. Using these two at this stage assures T vetting that is in no way prejudiced against N. All types are that are not N dominant are prejudiced, to varying degrees of course, against projects that use N as the primary focus whether they know they are or not.

The Intuitive Quad-Fecta is in now in place! The Quad-Fecta can be started by any of the Dominae Intuitus. Here is how the others might play...

INTJ has introverted intuitions for universal systematic change. ENTP helps pull the vision out. The INTJ/ENTP team then bring the propossed plan for F vetting. This will mean actually factoring in how peole would be effected This is done of course without normal F vetting issues...INFJ/ENFP are Ns first and formost, even before their F. This makes their F vetting more valuable.

ENFP has extroverted intuition about immediate environment. The extrovert needs to "bounce" this off of a sounding board that is both steady as a rock AND a crazy as they are. This would be an INFJ. The INFJ can act as an "oracle" for the ENFPs plans, to give it a secret archtypal advantage. This strategy will start as F heavy of course and will need to get vetted by some Ts. Ts who are Ns first: INTJ/ENTP.

ENTP would be done the same way but reversing the F/T. INTJ to help sounding board and long range vision mastermind insights. Then INFJ/ENFP to help see how they could get "peeps" to get behind this T vision.

Part II of this theory continues...

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
Part II

LIFE CYCLE PART 4 - DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP

Once the Quad-Fecta has been established, there are two important concerns. These concerns are MORALITY and OBJECTIVITY. This is a point that needs to be addressed. Pure intuition is beyond such things. I will say that again so you don't think I just said that flippantly. Pure intuition is beyond values such as MORALITY and OBJECTIVITY. For this reason, we would need to have safeties in place before we start trying to bring this out into the real world.

Moral Compass: INFPs. They do not say how the course is plotted, but they can say what they approve of or don't. We would be wise to take these challenges to heart. They are feelers first but they possess high N as well.

Logic Compass: INTPs. They also don't direct the course (most wouldn't want to anyway, same as INFPs), but they can challenge the logic of our plans. With there T dominance backed up with a strong N, we should listen well to their counsel.

LIFE CYCLE PHASE 5 - STEPPING IT OUT

Okay, we have a Quad-Fecta concept. We have checked with outside consultants to make sure we haven't completely lost it. Now it is time to start thinking about interfacing with the public. By public, I am referring to mainly the Sensors.

The person best suited as the interface, would be somebody who who was intuitive ENOUGH to get what we are trying to do, but extroverted and organized. I nominate ENTJs & ENFJs.

These types, of all those who have N in there type, are the ones who seem to consistently get the best response from Sensors. The way ENTJ/ENFJ use there intuition seems to bother Sensors less. It seems more "applicable" and understandable.

The N they possess will allow them to get the Quad-Fecta's power and vision. When this happens, they can become inspired by it. When these types are inspired by a concept who's time hase come (in the ENTJ/ENFJ's mind), they are powerful advocates and organizers. They like doing this and it doesn't make them tired. These types also seem to relish being the "first in the know" and being the ones to get others on board.

LIFE CYCLE PART 6 - LET'S GET SOME SENSORS

This is where the group will have to start to spend a little money. Pool some cash together and hire some ISFP/ISTP/ESFP/ESTP artists/crafters to help brand you. The N way of doing things is very creative but it is not TANGIBLE creative. We are going to have to "mock up" or "prototype" or make "demos" or whatever. These peolpe will be able to make something showable for your concept. They will make is look sexy. They will add real world flourishes and augmentations that an N would not consider.

Now these people will need to be paid of course. But they will like doing this work as well. Most of these types, in my experience only of course, take great pleasure in "realizing" somebody's creative vision. So even though you have to pay for their services, the interaction will be uplifting for both.

LIFE CYCLE PART 7 - THE NITTY GRITTY

Wehn it comes to nitty gritty, you can't beat SJs. We are goijng to need a bunch of them to do all the day to day operational stuff we don't want to. These people will not only need to be paid (unless the ISFJ or ESFJ is a relative...then they do it just because) but usually they will want to work on an N project only once it has been "ripened" for quite a while. So when you get here you should be fairly far along in the process. Do not expect these types to "get it" without some cash and some tangible thing (even if it's just a catch phrase) for them to "hang on to".

Please note that I have thought up equally cheezy names for the other dominant functions: Dominae Cognitus, Dominae Emotus & Dominae Experius. I won't be doing theories on how they would play out. Partly because those types are more common to base organizations on, but mainly because I have no interest.

Please do enjoy and comment. Especially if you are INFJ, INTJ, ENFP or ENTP. If you are not one of those, I will still consider your thought...just not as much.

Sincerely,
- Me

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
You seem like the type of person who really needs MBTI to bolster their self-esteem and self-worth.

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
You seem like the type of person who really needs MBTI to bolster their self-esteem and self-worth.

I do. Need all the bolstering I can get. But it is nothing compared to the value I place on my sense of humor. Are you aquainted with this concept?

You may frolic as you like. Oh wait, is this how you frolic?

Interesting.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

feel_burn.jpg

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Please do enjoy and comment. Especially if you are INFJ, INTJ, ENFP or ENTP. If you are not one of those, I will still consider your thought...just not as much.

*YAWN*

Consider the disinterest available - inevitable, even - from folks within your ideal range.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I do. Need all the bostering I can get. But it is nothing compared to the value I place on my sense of humor. Are you aquainted with this concept?

You may frolic as you like. Oh wait, is this how you frolic?

Interesting.

Sense of humor? Why, yes I am. But you've started a couple of threads that lead me to believe that it's not all just funny haha and you really do need it. Just an observation and you admitted to it. You may continue on with your jollies.

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
*YAWN*

Consider the disinterest available - inevitable, even - from folks within your ideal range.

I will.

Considering....

...still considering...

...exactly what is suppossed to happen?

Has it happened yet?

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sense of humor? Why, yes I am. But you've started a couple of threads that lead me to believe that it's not all just funny haha and you really do need it. Just an observation and you admitted to it. You may continue on with your jollies.

Admitted to it? Wanting to have jollies? Yes, it's true. As an INFJ I don't have as much access to jollies as most people. I have to get them where I can. Conversing with you for example is very jolly-licious.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1

maybe but props to him for putting this up.

intersting stuff man. ive heard this before, thanks for sharing

Desert Flower

You should just let it ride out :popc1: and don't provoke people. If no one likes the thread it will die naturally.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Ah.. sentences that start with "You should..."

Gotta love 'em.