• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
For all the NFs out there, do you hate ENTPs

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
May they all go to hell :) amen.
(joking, I like most I meet, not all)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hate them with the pyroclastic fiery white-hot hatred of eleventy-billion fires stoked by hate-demons spewing blue language inside the black heart of Mt. Pinatubo being visited by hateful tourists flinging scraps of paper with hateful messages scrawled on them with a pen filled with liquid hate!

*pushes Entropie down in the sandbox*

If I hate them, then I need to change my avatar. Like now.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
well that is the spirit ! Bring it on bitch xDDD

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am just wondering if this is really a serious thread or not. IRL ENTP's are high up in the social status factor compared to most other types.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I find them a bit abrasive.

Don't hate them, but I'm not drawn to them.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
No seriously, my best friend is an entp and he rivals me in the crowd attracting prowess even if we both don't even try. I think he is the only person that can really keep up with me and not get bored.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
What means abrasive ?

Im not sure if this was a joke or not but couldnt help but laugh out loud. Your like underwear made out of sand paper, you make things quite uncomfortable.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D this childish flavour, I really have to turn one day into something gentleman like.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
better check if he is not enfp

I am pretty sure he is an ENTP. The guy is so good at repressing his emotions that I can't believe him when he says he didn't get hurt or offended by so and so. Or he doesn't give a blank about what happens to so and so. Personally I can't believe him when he says that stuff but he swears by it.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
LoL.

After having had a relationship with one for 2 years? At first, I really did, but now I realize it was just who he was as a person.

In general, ENTPs are pretty comedic/extremely intelligent. They always have something funny/witty to say.

It was a pretty keep-me-on-my-toes INTENSE relationship- usually, lots of debates.. felt like a sadomasochistic romance.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
ENTPs are just fine with me. They take my scorn and withering looks so well. :D

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
I hate ENTPs so fucking hard. Fucking bitches. D:<