• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFj examples

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I don't know any INFJs and would like some help in identifying them. Does anybody have any good examples? Probably in film would be the best examples.

Thanks

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't know any INFJs and would like some help in identifying them. Does anybody have any good examples? Probably in film would be the best examples.

Thanks

I know this sounds weird, but the portrayal of Ghengis Khan in the movie "Mongol". Serioulsy.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJs (MBTI) or INFjs (Socionics)?

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Thanks Mani, want to see that film, will be sure to watch with acute awareness.

Colors I was referring to MBTI.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can think of a few prominent ones -

Bono
Michael J. Fox
Sidney Poitier
Joe Strummer

Some of my favorite people. :)

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
Thanks Mani, want to see that film, will be sure to watch with acute awareness.

Colors I was referring to MBTI.

I prefer MM. Mani sounds like a male nanny. Not that there is anything wrong with a male nanny. It's just a career choice that leaves me unispired :)

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
In the books...Dumbledore. He's Introverted, all that time in that hard-to-find office. Intuitive...definitely. Feeling, or he wouldn't be so worried about making sure Harry's being taken care of...

The whole business that plays out in the last books where Dumbledore's so sure he knows what's best for Harry reflects that INFJ tendency to know what's best for others and not necessarily notice new input...